Hello!

I play in room, which is not supported by Holdem manager.
So, i bought special converter for this room, and he convert hands in PS hh format.
Also i use Notecaddy, which give some graphic information in HUD.
But new PS rules don't allow to do this.
So, i have small discussion on NC thread about this situation.
That's what I proposed:

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs
Guys, most of these converters write by small teams of programmers, and often - 1 person. Even if with supporting everything is OK, then move to a different hh format and testing can take months. Besides, no one gives a guarantee that "tomorrow" the same ipoker or 888 not come up with anything like that in PS. Therefore, the most correct way - is if HM directly determines the presence of the poker client.
and recieve simple ansfer from NC creator:

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv
100% not going to happen...... These unsupported sites are not something that are supported by HM or NC.
After this sreticentv close thread.

Ok, HM team - you are not support big amount of small and medium-sized rooms. But someone did so, that now at these rooms, people can play and use your program's. You are not profitable? For example, in my case, I bought HM, NoteCaddy and Leak Buster only because one guy somewhere in Italy wrote converter for room, which not suported by HM. And I'm not the only one. And biggest part of this converters use the most common format - PS, FT, etc.

Perhaps the problem is not so complicated and your programmers can solve it?
Think about it, please.

P.S. - Of course i can roll back to HM 2.0.0.8379 version. But it is a half measure, as you can understand - i cant use all future version of HM and NC