HEM2 crashing - conflict with Pokerstars?

Default HEM2 crashing - conflict with Pokerstars?

Hi guys,

After I updated to latest HEM-verison (.84, I think) around a week ago my HEM has crashed frequently, lost connection to postgreSQL and my settings in the Pokerstars client are reset every time I'm starting up/closing down.
    Also, my Pokerstars client is often crashing when I'm trying to take notes on players.

In the beginning I was able to open HEM, but now it is crashing already at bootup:
    Attachment 160496

I talked to Pokerstars based on my StarsLogfile - and afterwards deleted Stars (and all subfolders/userprofiles). Checked my UAC-settings and re-installed Pokerstars. For around 10-15 mins HEM was working, then the same errors started to appear... At first it was the HUD not updating, then Pokerstars started crashing during notetaking and now I cant even run HEM again....

Any ideas what could be causing this conflict? I know a couple of other players with similar problems with the new version

/IH

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and let us know when you are available in GMT time for a TeamViewer Remote Support session - GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone.

If there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit it into our schedules. So give us a few different day and time ranges to choose from.

Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below first:
    1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update
    * - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
    2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections.
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue.