Using Hand Converter? Need a version that support badges on stars/fulltilt?

Default Using Hand Converter? Need a version that support badges on stars/fulltilt?

Hi,

I play on sites with handconverters that turn my hands into pokerstars or fulltilt hands so that I can import them in my holdem manager, but because of that I don't have the badges and some custom stats on my HUD.

How do I rollback hem and/or notecaddy to a version where they would be displayed ?

I don't care about being compliant with stars/fulltit T&C as I don't play on there.

Thanks

8379 is the last official release before the Amaya TPT rule changes started being implemented - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...tars-zoom.html

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you fozzy

You have to ignore any NC prompts to auto update or it will cause HM2 to completely stop working
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Same situation - i use converter!
    Guys - i was play with 8384 version and don't have any problems with badges. They disappeared suddenly yesterday, I have not updated HM and NC.

BUT!
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    8379 is the last official release before the Amaya TPT rule changes started being implemented - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...tars-zoom.html
    This is not an option, guys! This may be a temporary solution, not more.

fozzy71 or sreticentv - It is necessary to Holdem Manager detects the presence of the PS client, not only PS format HH. Otherwise, it will suffer a lot of players who do not play on the PS, but play in rooms which HM don't support! Thousands of players.

Can the developers of the hand history converters make them convert to a format which is more compatible, like ipoker or 888 format?

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Can the developers of the hand history converters make them convert to a format which is more compatible, like ipoker or 888 format?
    Guys, most of these converters write by small teams of programmers, and often - 1 person. Even if with supporting everything is OK, then move to a different hh format and testing can take months. Besides, no one gives a guarantee that "tomorrow" the same ipoker or 888 not come up with anything like that in PS. Therefore, the most correct way - is if HM directly determines the presence of the poker client.
    For example, my room (Dollaro Poker) in which I play has no poker client at all - all windows are opened in a browser, and only converter open them in special windows for HUD working. Nevertheless, I am suffering because of these idiotic Poker Stars rules.

At least for now - what should I do? Downgrade 8384 to 8379, or downgrade my NC 2.6.0.6 - i had 2.6.0.2 files?
    And why i played last couple of weeks with this programs versions without any problems?
    Last edited by FALOs; 12-09-2015 at 01:22 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Guys, most of these converters write by small teams of programmers, and often - 1 person. Even if with supporting everything is OK, then move to a different hh format and testing can take months. Besides, no one gives a guarantee that "tomorrow" the same ipoker or 888 not come up with anything like that in PS. Therefore, the most correct way - is if HM directly determines the presence of the poker client.
    100% not going to happen

For example, my room (Dollaro Poker) in which I play has no poker client at all - all windows are opened in a browser, and only converter open them in special windows for HUD working. Nevertheless, I am suffering because of these idiotic Poker Stars rules.
    This is something the convert guy can fix if he wants to.

At least for now - what should I do? Downgrade 8384 to 8379, or downgrade my NC 2.6.0.6 - i had 2.6.0.2 files?
    And why i played last couple of weeks with this programs versions without any problems?
    Try the one fozzy mentioned. These unsupported sites are not something that are supported by HM or NC.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)