Badges was suddenly disapeared from HUD

Default Badges was suddenly disapeared from HUD

Hello.
    Yesterday i try to play, but badges was disapear. For months it was all right. I reload HM, even reboot computer - don't help.
    So, now i can see NC notes and stats in popup - but i don't see any badges.
    In HM Replay - All is Ok, all badges are shown. What can i do - reset notes only?

P.S - i don't use any Notes Packs.

Please help, ty.

Hi FALOs,

Are you playing on PokerStars/Full Tilt? If so here's a link showing you their new rules and restrictions http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ml#post2468872.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi FALOs,

Are you playing on PokerStars/Full Tilt? If so here's a link showing you their new rules and restrictions http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ml#post2468872.
    Guys, i play in room, which is not supported by HM - Dollaro Poker. So i use special converter fo it, which convert hands in PS format!
    I don't play in Poker Stars now. Big amount of convertor for this type of rooms (without HM support) use PS or FT format - you must to know it, a huge number of people playing in poker rooms that are not supported by the HM and they also want to have statistics.

My HM version - .2.0.0.8384, NC version - 2.6.0.6.

1)All this weeks i don't update HM and NC, and all was ok with Badges. Why they disappear without updating NC and HM?
    2) What i must to downgraide, to return the badges on the table?
    3) Is there a way for you, that NC checked whether or not a REAL PS client running, and not block badges only if hands have PS format? this will be best decission, because peoples, which use convertors, can use all features of new NC versions.

P.S - I did reset notes - has not helped. It seems like it's really "Poker Stars new rules". Please help - I can not normally play.
    Last edited by FALOs; 12-08-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Guys, i play in room, which is not supported by HM - Dollaro Poker. So i use special converter fo it, which convert hands in PS format!
    I don't play in Poker Stars now. Big amount of convertor for this type of rooms (without HM support) use PS or FT format - you must to know it, a huge number of people playing in poker rooms that are not supported by the HM and they also want to have statistics.

My HM version - .2.0.0.8384, NC version - 2.6.0.6.

1)All this weeks i don't update HM and NC, and all was ok with Badges. Why they disappear without updating NC and HM?
    2) What i must to downgraide, to return the badges on the table?
    3) Is there a way for you, that NC checked whether or not a REAL PS client running, and not block badges only if hands have PS format? this will be best decission, because peoples, which use convertors, can use all features of new NC versions.

P.S - I did reset notes - has not helped. It seems like it's really "Poker Stars new rules". Please help - I can not normally play.
    You should try rolling back to the HM2 version here http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe, and then don't update your NoteCaddy/HM2. That will at least temporarily fix your issue.

I'd suggest to ask the person who made the converter to see if they can convert to a different format than PokerStars.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    You should try rolling back to the HM2 version here http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe, and then don't update your NoteCaddy/HM2. That will at least temporarily fix your issue.

I'd suggest to ask the person who made the converter to see if they can convert to a different format than PokerStars.
    Ok, what last version of NC is compatible with HM 2.0.0.8379, and where i can download this NC version?
    I contact with converter creator, and he said that it is very long process debugging and testing. In your opinion, what format irecommend to him?
    But in any way, this:
    Is there a way for you, that NC checked whether or not a REAL PS client running, and not block badges only if hands have PS format?
    is the best way for all of us.
    Last edited by FALOs; 12-09-2015 at 01:10 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

HM includes NC so you don't have to download anything extra. Just download the one fozzy linked in the sticky at the top of the forum. It is unreasonable for you to play on an unsupported site and expect extensive support for it. If you need further support you need to get it via the hand converter program.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)