How to import custom stats into NC?

Default How to import custom stats into NC?

Hi,

How to import definitions - Assaultware Wiki

From here what If the extracted file isn't in xml. ?
    It's in N2D file?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by gure90306 View Post
    Hi,

How to import definitions - Assaultware Wiki

From here what If the extracted file isn't in xml. ?
    It's in N2D file?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi gure90306,

If the file is in .N2D format it means that the file came from a coaching package and is locked from working on HM2 License Keys which it isn't licensed to. In order to be able to use the definition you would need to be licensed to the same coaching package which the definition came from.

It will import just like a .xml definition if you're licensed to the same package that the definition came from.

Hi,

I'm using Notecaddyedge, and If this custom stat isn't from NCEdge I'm not able to use it?
    It said first 3 stats are free so I thought I'd be able to use it. Where can I buy custom stats that is licensed to NCEdge?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm using Notecaddyedge, and If this custom stat isn't from NCEdge I'm not able to use it?
    It said first 3 stats are free so I thought I'd be able to use it. Where can I buy custom stats that is licensed to NCEdge?

Thanks.
    Thanks for using NoteCaddy Edge! If this stat isn't from the exact package version you own, then you're correct, it wouldn't work for you.

The first 3 stats in your first order are free from www.custompokerstats.com. The site is really easy to use, and the stats are generated super quick and sent your way. I recommend to give it a try! Stats are just $1.99 each, after your order of your first 3.

That's strange because I only ordered 1 freestat from the exact site you written above. When I downloaded the files it was downloaded and after I extracted the file it saved as f-BF_Vshero.n2d.

What am I doing wrong here?

That's strange because I only ordered 1 freestat from the exact site you written above. When I downloaded the files it was downloaded and after I extracted the file it saved as f-BF_Vshero.n2d.

What am I doing wrong here?
    You didn't do anything wrong as far as I can tell! The stat you ordered is binded to your license key that you entered in when you ordered the stat.

It imports into NoteCaddy / Tools / Import Note Definitions for you right?

So It's automatically imported right?
    When I try to import it from the saved location It says it already exists and If I wanted to overwrite it.
    My question is how do I add this stat into my hud?

Can I ask you a question about creating a pop up designer?
    Do you think it'd be a good to create a pop up designer for villains open shoving range in un opened pots by position and number of big blinds or would you say this would be not as useful? Should I be playing according to opponents steal and resteal stats?
    Can this be done in Notecaddy popups? I've been using NC for quite sometime and it's not easy as it looks.

So It's automatically imported right?
    When I try to import it from the saved location It says it already exists and If I wanted to overwrite it.
    My question is how do I add this stat into my hud?

Can I ask you a question about creating a pop up designer?
    Do you think it'd be a good to create a pop up designer for villains open shoving range in un opened pots by position and number of big blinds or would you say this would be not as useful? Should I be playing according to opponents steal and resteal stats?
    Can this be done in Notecaddy popups? I've been using NC for quite sometime and it's not easy as it looks.
    I don't think it's automatic.. do you see it in your active Note Definition list? If so, then you're all set and just need to reset and reprocess your notes, or perform pending tasks.. so that the notes are created for the definition for your previously processed hands.

You can add it to your HUD by going into HM2 / HUD Settings - In here you can add it to your HUD just like adding a normal HM2 stat. The stat should be under the category "NoteCaddy". It will probably be under one of these subcategories: PF, F, T, or R (depending which street the note is for).

Definitely open shoving ranges are going to be very useful in formats where there is a lot of open shoving. If you can figure out closely what your opponents shoving range is, it'll help you decide whether to loosen or tighten your normal calling range.

I think you should also take highly into consideration your opponents steal and resteal stats (among others) and base decisions from them.

The NoteCaddy Popups area is where you can add your CaddySpark and CaddyScatter graphs to a particular popup. The Popup Designer is where you'll be able to put your main number statistics.

If you have any troubles, I or someone else will be happy to help you through it!