Pokerstars.it - troubles with new version

Default Pokerstars.it - troubles with new version

Hello,

i'm having troubles with the new release of pokerstars.it regarding the default bet sizes pre and postflop; it appears a red rectangle on the top of the table and it doesn't recognize the default bets as i said, everything else works fine.
    I was running till friday an old version but today i had to upgrade ( to pokerstars7 build 11250) because i was experiencing big latency issues. I tried to solve the problem enabling beta updates on tn2 setup ( i've never used betas before) but also with the new version ( 2.6.23.0) i have the same problem. Moreover it is not possible to solve the problem changing the option under "Pokerstars - computing pot by" because is fixed to "automatically compute based on pokerstars version" avoiding the change to "use old pot rectangles" ( as i saw in some other forum).
    Do you suggest me to downgrade again pokerstars.it or whatelse?

Thanks

Hi,

Firstly what table theme are you using in Pokerstars? If you are using Classic can you try changing the theme and restarting TN2 and see if the same problem occurs?

Secondly if you are still having problems send us your logs Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email and also attach a screenshot of when it is your turn to act showing the issue so we can see if they changed the pot location.

I always used the classic theme. Today i switched to the mercury theme as you suggested and i solved the issue. I would have liked to continue with the classic one because i had been using it for 10 years. Maybe i can send you my logs while using the classic one or you suggest me to switch definetly to the mercury one to avoid future issues?

Thanks

Hi,

For now i would suggest you use the Mercury theme, However it sounds like they have changed the pot location AGAIN on Classic as they done so before but we solved the issue. So in order for us to solve this again can you send us a screenshot of the table when the issue occurs on classic theme along with the log file and we will look into it again.

Then you can switch to Mercury while we are working on a fix.