Using Table Finder (and various other issues) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That is good to hear. This goes well outside our normal level of support so any feedback like that you provide is welcome since it may help others trying to accomplish similar things like you in the future.

Good luck at the tables.

I realize you've given me extraordinary support--thank you for that.

Here is my original dilemma and the steps I've taken to solve it:
    1. I play an a horribly-programmed site (unsupported by HEM).
    2. I use Table Finder to attach HUDs
    3. I have two monitors, but still need to cascade tables as that's the only way they will fit on the screens. I bring the "next active" table to a betting area for action.
    4. The HEM HUD was often disappearing behind the table, thus I needed to set the HUD to "Always On Top"
    5. Additionally, I am having significant lag when I move a table, waiting for the HUD to be redrawn--the more HUDs, the greater the lag. My computer is super-fast, but still experience lag only when using HEM HUDs. (I am starting a new topic for this problem, which I now believe is not related to the site being unsupported.)
    6. I created one Notepad document per table and use Table Finder to attach a HUD to the proper Notepad document. I expand the size of Notepad to well beyond the size of the table and place the HUD stats on the periphery. Before the table is moved into the betting area, the proper Notepad document is activated (They are stacked in the betting area and thus the HUDs do not need to be redrawn). The table is then placed in the center of Notepad and the relevant stats show at the periphery.

This allows me to greatly expand the size of the HUD stats, as well as keep all the stats off the main table.

This whole convoluted scheme was in response to the HUD taking a significant amount to time to redraw after a table was moved. Perhaps this is due to Table Finder and an unsupported site, but now I don't think so...when I have more than three HUDs open, there is significant lag. When I have 11 open, the HEM interface slows to a crawl. I have also experienced slow load times (for an empty DB) and hangs up upon start. I'm opening a separate thread for this matter.

ThanX again for your support.

As mentioned in your other thread you started:

If you have any problems with HM2 using third party tools, to use our software with unsupported sites, all support will need to be handled by the third party software's support team as we do not provide technical support for problems with our software on unsupported sites.