Hoykey problem

Thread: Hoykey problem

Default Hoykey problem

I have problem with the hotkeys.

To explain this the easiest way. I use two hotkeys on my mouse. Right-clicking for folding & this small extrabutton on the mouse for bet/raising.

Since TableNinja don't recognize the "extrabutton" I have gone around this by giving is a command on the desktop, "Q" for example. Then I have given the same command, Q, in TableNinja & I have been able to fold & bet with just my mouse.

However, the strangest this happens. When I start the computer & start playing this setup is working.
    But for some reason it stops after a while(don't know if this is connected to me opening Holdem manager).

The hotkeys are still working& I can use right click on the mouse to fold & I can use the "Q" on the keyboard for rasing. But it does no longer able to connect the bet function tto when I press the "extrabutton" on the mouse.

This problem started when I bought a new computer. It worked on my old computer all the time.
    Is there any way around this or a way for TableNinja to use the extrabutton the mouse as a direct command without having to go around it this way?

I know the explaination is a bit over the place, if is doesn't make sense lmk & will try to clarify even more.

(Click this picture for bigger picture of mouse)
    Untitled.png

Thanks

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Whats reproduce issue?

Hi,

Reproduce is do the same steps again as above and then send us the log file. so that the issue is in the log when you send it to us and we can see why you are having this problem.