Winamax 8/9max stats are messed up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Winamax 8/9max stats are messed up

Hello,

Winamax changed about half of their mtts to 8max from 9max a month or so ago. This whole time my HUD (HEm2 latest version) is unable to recognize the difference, it thinks all tables are either 9max or 8max, it's kind of hard to explain so I'll post a picture:

winamaxhud.JPG

To the left is a 9max table (never mind the empty seat, it's just a player busted), and to the right is an 8max tourney. As you can see my stats are in the same place for both, and they are in annoying spots / overlap / block player names etc on the other. If I move them in either table they will move in the other too... get what I mean? So I'll either have a mess of a hud in all my 9max tables and it'll be fine for 8max, or vice versa. Literally 50% of tourneys are 8max now so it doesn't help much either way for a multitabler.

As a side note, you've promised to fix the table overlap stat display issue for about two years now (if you stack tables on top of each other, hud stats from non-active tables show too so it's a gigantic mess). Any progress?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8740

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

I also added your email address to the HM-4312 ticket about the HUD overlapping issue.

Bump, this is still super annoying

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

Hello,

I have the same issues on Winamax as mentioned in the first post here. I was wondering if there are already solutions for both issues? I see no comments / reactions in 2016 anymore, not in this thread but also not in other ones about these same Winamax-issues. Maybe I missed an update?

If not, and issues are still the case, can you add my email adress for further notification? Thank you.

Regards, Max

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hey! When do you want to fix this issue? Its standing for very long time now and its very-very annoying. You should warn the buyers that the HUD is not working properly on winamax, because some of them buying it to use there. And I don't think its complicated to fix it.

Please don't answer with this automatic message again!

Please send the information required. The bug was resolved, except for final tables.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

Unfortunately I was not able to respond quickly. I have done what you said and compressed it all into a zip.

When I click on the "Contact Support" link, I receive the message "You do not have any recent support tickets."

Is it expired? Can I get a new link?

Gr Max

Quote Originally Posted by mh123 View Post
    Hi,

Unfortunately I was not able to respond quickly. I have done what you said and compressed it all into a zip.

When I click on the "Contact Support" link, I receive the message "You do not have any recent support tickets."

Is it expired? Can I get a new link?

Gr Max
    Are you logged in? What happens when you create a ticket?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)