I want my money back

Default I want my money back

Table ninja 2 doesnt work on pokerstars, doesnt work at all, i cant use any hotkeys, also pokerstars gave me the error of ILLEGAL PROGRAM and you keep taking the money from my account everymonth even after i cancel the monthly payment

Hi,

Firstly you are using an old version, we had to release a new version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.6.15.msi as Due to latest Pokerstars + Full Tile updated policy no 3rd Party software,TN2 is no longer allowed to compute the number of limpers preflop. Same goes for computing whether you can 3bet/4bet/or is raised pot (in Filter >> 'Positional Betting' section).
    Thus, when preflop and it's not a 3bet, we always consider the number of limpers to be zero.

You can read more about the PS + FT's policy on 3rd Party software here on the relative site.

Secondly Please PM me your email address and i will see why you are being charged, when did you cancel the subscription?

About HKs when you click a HK does it show in the help tab? Does the table have the active table frame and what color is the TN2 icon in the task bar when you highlight the active table and click a HK?

I was a bit angry, but if table ninja works, i will keep it because i want to play with it, i thought you didnt made any updates and pokerstars keep consider this software illegal, i will send you pm.

when i try to use "show lobby" doesnt work, i need to click on my lobby manual

also the button for tile tables doesnt work

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this, What theme are you using? Are you playing on .com .eu etc? ABout showing the lobby how exactly are you trying to do this?

im playing on .eu and i use hyper simple theme

Hi,

I myself have tested on Hypersimple theme on .eu client and it works for me, are you clicking the show lobby HK when the table is active?

Firstly i will ask you to update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.6.21.msi

Then Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support > contact support https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/6 to check it over for errors.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email and exact steps on how we can reproduce it.