Default betting stopped working on partypoker

Default Default betting stopped working on partypoker

So title pretty much says it all. Used to use default betting and then would adjust the sizing using my mouse wheel. My hotkeys seem to be working ok for bet/raise/fold, but the default betting does absolutely nothing, nor does the mouse wheel work anymore. I also havea number of betting hotkeys for % of pot, and they also do NOT work at all

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Gags30; 11-08-2015 at 05:07 PM.

update: it appears to work fine for tournaments, all betting hotkeys, and default betting work fine.

still doesn't work for 6m cash though. there was recently a partypoker update, could this have broken this aspect for cash?

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

I have the same issue as Gags30 described. Only for cash games (i play 6 max).

All default betting stopped working after recent Borgata Poker update (party poker platform). 3b settings doesn't work, by position betting doesn't work, etc.

I have sent email to support including all steps you listed in above post.

thank you,

Hi,

This seems to be specific a certain Party Poker site, we have tested on Party.com and we cannot reproduce, I have notified the developers and they will work on fixing this once resolved we will email you and let you know as we would have added your emails to the ticket when you sent in the logs etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

This seems to be specific a certain Party Poker site, we have tested on Party.com and we cannot reproduce, I have notified the developers and they will work on fixing this once resolved we will email you and let you know as we would have added your emails to the ticket when you sent in the logs etc
    The issue is still not resolved and affects all 1/2 NL and 2/4 NL 6 max cash games.

Default sizing does, however work at 0.5/1 NL games.

Hi,

Can you please send your logs to our support team and a screenshot of the issue as we ourselves can't test this as they don't allow you to play when outside of NJ