How do I see my own stats in the replayer for a limited sample?

Default How do I see my own stats in the replayer for a limited sample?

Hi guys

The title pretty is pretty much selfexplanatory.

I would like to see how my own stats look like in my HUD for a limited sample(like on a monthly basis).

I feel like I have tried everything.

Try toggling on the Replayer > Options (lower left corner of the replayer window) > [x] 'use session stat for hero' then close/reopen the replayer.

Also make sure you toggle off this option inside of the Replayer: Options > [ ] Use stats up to day of hand

@ Fozzy

When I try that I dont get the desired result. I filter for hands played last month and open the replayer and then click "use session(does this imply last month?) stat for hero".

Would could the solution be?

No, it won't filter for that month. Use the HUD filters to filter for the time frame. Turn off the use session stats.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Lol Im feeling a little helpless in this mattermad:

When you say HUD filters I dont know which filters you are referring to..? As already mentioned I have filtered for last month in "data range" but I assume thats not what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoamI View Post
    Lol Im feeling a little helpless in this mattermad:

When you say HUD filters I dont know which filters you are referring to..? As already mentioned I have filtered for last month in "data range" but I assume thats not what you mean.

Report filters do not affect the HUD data, only the data shown in the reports. He is referring to the HUD Settings > HUD Filters menu options.

Thanks for your patience guys

But Im not getting the result that I want.

I have tried the "hud filters" option and used both the "include hand newer than __ months old" and "use last _____ hands".

Fx when I type in a number of hands I still get the same amount of hands in the replayer as before...

Whats going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoamI View Post
    Thanks for your patience guys

But Im not getting the result that I want.

I have tried the "hud filters" option and used both the "include hand newer than __ months old" and "use last _____ hands".

Fx when I type in a number of hands I still get the same amount of hands in the replayer as before...

Whats going on here?
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table session with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.