HUD only showing for some players (Rush)

Default HUD only showing for some players (Rush)

Had this problem for a few weeks now or so. The hud doesn't show for all players when I play PLO Rush on FTP. The regular tables (non-rush) seem to work ok.

I'm running ver. 8385 of Omaha Pro on Windows 7.

Did the latest beta release address this issue by any chance?

The latest beta should resolve this - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: HUD Reporting Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

I installed the beta you linked and all the players seem to be there but the hud is lagging about 3 hands behind in Rush.

What can I do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    I installed the beta you linked and all the players seem to be there but the hud is lagging about 3 hands behind in Rush.

What can I do to fix this?
    We can't know what is causing your problems if you don't email the logs/files we requested above:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the FTP Client. If you closed FTP for any reason (like a client update) and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars FTP again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Full Tilt Rush Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

Ok, I did you asked and submitted ticket # 173577. We'll see what they say. Btw, I'm running 8399 now and I reworded the issue as 'HUD Stats out of synch'.

I'm curious, is the active session window supposed to update after every hand? Mine doesn't seem to be doing so.
    Last edited by OingoBoingo; 11-06-2015 at 12:09 AM.

Ok, I did you asked and submitted ticket # 173577. We'll see what they say. Btw, I'm running 8399 now and I reworded the issue as 'HUD Stats out of synch'.

I'm curious, is the active session window supposed to update after every hand? Mine doesn't seem to be doing so.
    No. There is an option in the Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [x] 'Automatically Refresh' but for performance reasons that only works when HM2 is the top window in focus. This means if you multi-table the tables will keep popping up stealing focus from HM2 so it is not going to refresh unless you 'grab' HM2 with your mouse cursor and keep it in focus on top of the tables or disable that auto refresh option and just use the 'Refresh' button.

IS there already a fix for this problem? I've read multiple threads about this and experience the problem myself too. IT doesn't happen when the table is filled with 6 people, but when 1/2/3 seats are empty (because of a small player pool in rush). Sometimes it also happens with 6 players on the table, but when you close HEM and fulltilt and then relaunch HEM and than fulltilt (in that order) it works again, but not when seats are empty.

Hope this might help narrowing down the possible problems

p.s. I did all these steps
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Full Tilt Rush Tables

Quote Originally Posted by snonkie View Post
    IS there already a fix for this problem? I've read multiple threads about this and experience the problem myself too. IT doesn't happen when the table is filled with 6 people, but when 1/2/3 seats are empty (because of a small player pool in rush). Sometimes it also happens with 6 players on the table, but when you close HEM and fulltilt and then relaunch HEM and than fulltilt (in that order) it works again, but not when seats are empty.

Hope this might help narrowing down the possible problems

p.s. I did all these steps
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Full Tilt Rush Tables
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8555

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and include "Notify Me When HM-8555 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

How can this issue not be fixed yet? No working Rush hud when short handed is unacceptable. They have had months to resolve this issue. Apparently getting the existing software working takes a back seat to the development of superfluous new features like Snowie integration. Very disappointed.

What is the ETA for ticket HM-8555?
    Last edited by OingoBoingo; 02-04-2016 at 03:14 AM.

How can this issue not be fixed yet? No working Rush hud when short handed is unacceptable. They have had months to resolve this issue. Apparently getting the existing software working takes a back seat to the development of superfluous new features like Snowie integration. Very disappointed.

What is the ETA for ticket HM-8555?
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

I have added your email address, and comments, to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.