After Re-importing PokerStars Hand History no Hero

Default After Re-importing PokerStars Hand History no Hero

Hi there,

since I had the problem that a lot of my pokerstars hand histories were assigned to the date 31.12.9999 and consequently, I was not able to filter them, I recently deleted my october hand histories in HM2.

Then I re-imported the hand history files without an error. But unfortunately, I cannot select my pokerstars name as Hero / Player in the reports tab. Every time I try to do that, HM2 tells me that there were no hands found.

However, if I take my PlayerAlias (in which I have my pokerstars name as well), I can find my pokerstars handhistories. So they are somehow there, but HM2 does not recognize my name.

Do you have any idea why this is the case?

Thanks for your reply in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?

If none of the above steps helped please zip and email the problem hand histories. If you have a large sample just send us a small sample which you can reproduce the problems with. Please include a link to the relevant thread if you posted this in the forums and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Hey fozzy,

I created a new database and it worked out really well. Thanks for your efforts and consider my issue solved.

Best regards,

Dave

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.