zoom hud
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zoom hud

Default zoom hud

my hud is not showing right position after todays PS update, it says i need to play hands for HM to detect where i sit.

Yep, exactly the same here. Positions are messed up and different with each hand (i don't understand the pattern). If you want to change it manually clicking arrows its says: "You need to play some hands, so we can see where you are sitting". Moreover there are not stat for the hero (hud with all "-" stats).

I've updated to the newest version, and run HM before PokerStars.

Which ps.xx skin do you play on and what are the client/server version numbers?

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:
    On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, delete the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

We need the log files. Please also include the screenshots and what your PS skin is.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi!

What do you mean by ps skin? I don't have any external skins. I'm using 'Mercury table schames'.
    Client Version is PokerStars 7 (Build: 11079)
    I always open HM2 before PS.

I will try to reinstall and then let you know.

hyper simple skin, Ps 7 (Build 11079)/1052, everything worked perfectly till yesterday, until that ps update
    just re-installed stars, which obviously didnt help, just now have to put back all the settings of ps
    its not only zoom, hud doesnt wrok in cash game too, it shows but shows wrong spots, cause it says hm2 cannot track where i sit and my nick shows - nick% and 0 hands
    Last edited by 8th wonder; 10-17-2015 at 08:02 AM.

We don't mean theme. We mean are you playing ps.com, ps.uk, ps.eu, ps.it, etc.

ps.eu

Quote Originally Posted by 8th wonder View Post
    ps.eu
    Thank you. Please also email the requested feature logs and other files mentioned at the end of the zoom faq.

Fozzy71 - thanks a lot for your email help! everything works

8th Wonder- for your benefit - I needed to remove all the freeroll/unsupported hand history from the auto import folder.
    In my case:
    C:\Users\[user name]\Documents\HandHistory

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ablazer View Post
    Fozzy71 - thanks a lot for your email help! everything works

8th Wonder- for your benefit - I needed to remove all the freeroll/unsupported hand history from the auto import folder.
    In my case:
    C:\Users\[user name]\Documents\HandHistory

Best Regards
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.