Scatter Graphs only in Replayer

Default Scatter Graphs only in Replayer

Hi

I just installed NC but my scatter graphs only appear in the replayer HUD, not in the table HUD? Is this normal?

Hi,

If you are playing on pokerstars or fulltilt, then this is normal. Due to recent rules changes on PS and FT, scatter graphs and heatmaps are not working in live play anymore, but they are still working in the HEM replayer.

Scatter graphs and heatmaps are still working on other poker rooms.

No direction but to trust the final destination

My apologies if you bought the software thinking the graphs would work live on PokerStars. I certainly didn't mean to mislead anyone. Here is the write up of the restrictions NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki

The main page Note Caddy Premium - Holdem is also being updated. These restrictions were imposed very recently and we're still trying to get some clarifications.

HEM does have a 30 day refund period. If you bought the software for the now banned features you should mail sales@holdemmanager.com
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Oh ok thank you. It's not a big deal. We can easily open up a replayer hand in game just as easily.

Is there any way to have a non scatter graph for specific situations? For example someone 3betting from the SB then cbetting a flop? Is there a way to just create a list or some way to look at these hands quickly without breaking any rules? I dont need the scatter graph if I can design some very specific rules myself.

No direction but to trust the final destination

You can use the $flophandrange variable that will give you a text output of the observed hands. Not as good as a scatter graph but definitely some information
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    My apologies if you bought the software thinking the graphs would work live on PokerStars. I certainly didn't mean to mislead anyone. Here is the write up of the restrictions NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki

The main page Note Caddy Premium - Holdem is also being updated. These restrictions were imposed very recently and we're still trying to get some clarifications.

HEM does have a 30 day refund period. If you bought the software for the now banned features you should mail sales@holdemmanager.com
    the 1st link does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by kejkun View Post
    the 1st link does not work.
    The 1st link loads fine for me:

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars

• CaddySpark and CaddyScatter graphs are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy
    • CaddyClock is currently not functional due to the HEM live tracking being banned at PokerStars. This could change in the future hopefully
    • Composite definitions are currently available on PokerStars and full tilt poker. Expressions using definitions that "filter by hole cards and/or board cards" will not work on live PokerStars and Full Tilt poker tables
    • Badges that categorize players automatically are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy. Badges that are assigned manually by you are currently working on PokerStars. Add the stat NC.PlayerTags to your HUD to be able to tag players manually.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The 1st link loads fine for me:

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars

• CaddySpark and CaddyScatter graphs are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy
    • CaddyClock is currently not functional due to the HEM live tracking being banned at PokerStars. This could change in the future hopefully
    • Composite definitions are currently available on PokerStars and full tilt poker. Expressions using definitions that "filter by hole cards and/or board cards" will not work on live PokerStars and Full Tilt poker tables
    • Badges that categorize players automatically are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy. Badges that are assigned manually by you are currently working on PokerStars. Add the stat NC.PlayerTags to your HUD to be able to tag players manually.
    So Heatmaps are ok?
    You did not write about them any word.