NC.LastShowdownHands

Default NC.LastShowdownHands

Hello,
    anybody know how to fix problem with NC.LastShowdownHands which doesn't want to show any last hands when I hover over icon. My Notecaddy Database settings are as follow:
    checked - Automatic start taking notes....
    unchecked - Automatic check for updates
    Use last X opportunities for notes - 0
    Use lat X hands for Instant replay - 5
    Cached note timeout - 10

I really don't know why this happen only on my PC, on laptop hands are showing up. I have the same settings. So what could be wrong?

HM2 ver 2.0.0.8385
    NoteCaddy ver 2.6.0.4

Win7 home

So where is support of Notecaddy that nobody even has an any idea how to get this (****) to work?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by szerszenie View Post
    Hello,
    anybody know how to fix problem with NC.LastShowdownHands which doesn't want to show any last hands when I hover over icon. My Notecaddy Database settings are as follow:
    checked - Automatic start taking notes....
    unchecked - Automatic check for updates
    Use last X opportunities for notes - 0
    Use lat X hands for Instant replay - 5
    Cached note timeout - 10

I really don't know why this happen only on my PC, on laptop hands are showing up. I have the same settings. So what could be wrong?

HM2 ver 2.0.0.8385
    NoteCaddy ver 2.6.0.4

Win7 home
    Are your two computers in the same language? Does the PC have a custom location for the HM data or is it standard e.g.

C:\Users\[windows_login]\appdata\Roaming\HoldemManager

You can also try to create a new database and import some hands and see if it works with the new database. If NC can't find those data files it would not be able to show the hands.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for support. HM2 data base has custom location on PC. I tried to create new data base but I didn't get NC.LastShowdownHands to work. Still 0 hands.

I have this problem too. My issue was not resolved but as it did seem that it did work for everyone, I didn't report it again.

HM support any ideas? This is frustrating that NC does not work for no reason. Same software, same operating systems, all things works on both machines (PC and laptop) but NC.LastShowdownHands on PC says: kiss me...

As soon as possible there will be a release to fix the issue with the non-standard database file location
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hello,
    last update of NoteCaddy didn't fix the problem with last showdown hands, when destination of hh folder is different then default C:\Windows\Users\Appdata\Local\PokerStars......
    NoteCaddy is not able to read hands from different folder. When this issue will be fixed?

I am not able to replicate the issue using a different folder. Please check to see if this problem happens if you create a new database