HUD Filter: Filter by limits: include hands from other limits does not work correctly

Default HUD Filter: Filter by limits: include hands from other limits does not work correctly

It seems the above mentioned filter does not work correctly for all players?!

When I check the option "includes hands from other limits" there is one specific players HUD which suddenly has only a few hands when he actually should have several thousands hands more.

When I uncheck this option the other players have only a few hands like expected but this specific player has the full amount of hands.

I find this strange, is this a known problem, any solutions?

We will need to see some logs/files to investigate and test this.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:

- Attach a screen shot of the replayer/desktop
    - search the player in the reports, go to the overall report, change last 250 hands to all hands, ctrl+a click in the hands grid to highlight them all then right-click > save to hard drive... and zip the exported file to attach to an email with the logs below
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.