HEM 1 license

Thread: HEM 1 license

Default HEM 1 license

I'm shortly going to start playing again after a hiatus and I'm coming mscious that from memory I could only use my HEM 1 license on no more than 2 computers. One of the computers I used has now gone to the great memory bard in the sky whilst the other side me got wiped on another country miter following a complete seizure.

Am I able to reinstall on the one that had a seizure and if so will it pick up the old files (these were somehow retained)? Also am I able to install on another computer?

The same code can be used on 2 pc's you own at once and can be reset as often as needed. Please try using our site to retrieve/reset the code whenever necessary - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/login.php

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps on this FAQ - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 so it may not work on your/most sites if they released major updates since we last updated it - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: HM1 End of Life (EOL) Common Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

Please note that FTP/Stars recent rules changes makes HM1 no longer allowed on any Amaya software.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The same code can be used on 2 pc's you own at once and can be reset as often as needed. Please try using our site to retrieve/reset the code whenever necessary - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/login.php

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps on this FAQ - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 so it may not work on your/most sites if they released major updates since we last updated it - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: HM1 End of Life (EOL) Common Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

Please note that FTP/Stars recent rules changes makes HM1 no longer allowed on any Amaya software.
    Thanks Fozzy. So quite simply will HEM1 work / be permitted on FTP / Poker Stars?

The last line in what you quoted isn't clear? It has been removed from their example list of permitted software. It has not been updated to comply with their new rules and has features which they longer permit once their new rules go into effect.

The last line in what you quoted isn't clear? It has been removed from their example list of permitted software. It has not been updated to comply with their new rules and has features which they longer permit once their new rules go into effect.
    It was the bit about Amaya software that I didn't quite get. Ok I understand it's clear for me now so I may start trialling HEM 2. Many thanks.

Amaya owns Full Tilt and PokerStars.

Amaya owns Full Tilt and PokerStars.
    Ok got it now, thanks