Trail Period.

Thread: Trail Period.

Default Trail Period.

Hello there!

I was wondering if I could have a trial reset for Holdem Manager 2. I used it before in the past. I didn't really get the chance to use it enough though. I was wanting to know if it would be possible if I could try it out again, before purchasing the software. Thank you for your time and input.

Prosnipe88

I have issued you a 30 day trial extension which you will receive via email. You should receive it via email, or you can always access your licenses by logging into your Poker Software - Hold'em Manager 2 (HM2) account.

Please update to the latest beta version if you still have HM2 installed - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

If you uninstalled your previous version of HM2 please reinstall it with this full setup file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

If you have any problems activating the new trial please see this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you Chris! You're the man.

You are very welcome.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)