2.0.0.8403 Official Release Thread - PokerStars and Ipoker updates - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardi View Post
    Both NoteCaddy and LeakBuster don't work. NoteCaddy tells me that he is still loading and it does so even after 5 minutes(I have the default stats that came with it) and LeakBuster just crashes halfway through loading.
    If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/email your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing to hm2support@holdemmanager.com - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

Mail sent. I hope it helps you, chaps!

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Thank you for your feedback, we have temporarily disabled latest beta while LB developers look into this problem.

At this time we recommend using previous beta build 8386 without Leakbuster update.

HM2 beta updated to build 8391. It includes updates for both NC and LB.

Release notes:

HMApps:
    Notecaddy - Updated to 2.6.0.5 - Disabled heatmaps in HUD popups comply with new PokerStars and Full Tilt terms of use
    LeakBuster - Updated to 4.0.2.8 - Updates to GTORangeBuilder, two new videos and last 250 hands tab for leaks

Disabled heatmaps in HUD popups comply with new PokerStars and Full Tilt terms of use
    What about the users that do not play there? They don't have to comply with Stars and Full Tilt terms of use. What about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardi View Post
    What about the users that do not play there? They don't have to comply with Stars and Full Tilt terms of use. What about them?
    Changes will not affect users on other sites, HUD will automatically disable prohibited features when playing on Stars/Full Tilt.

Beta was updated to build 8397. This build includes HUD changes to support non-English playernames on PokerStars Zoom tables following their client update.

not sure if it is this version issue, but after update it seem like it is - in progressive super-ko on stars HUD works only for few players - like 5/9 including my stats... any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeo6 View Post
    not sure if it is this version issue, but after update it seem like it is - in progressive super-ko on stars HUD works only for few players - like 5/9 including my stats... any clues?
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: HUD Reporting Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Which is the latest beta version more stable? I have some issues with the 8397 version. TY