Getting tired ofunstable zoom hud

Default Getting tired ofunstable zoom hud

I'm having this problem since May.

The problem doesn't occur on regular tables, mtt's nor SNG, hu etc.

Only on zoom. Especially on stars.

I've tried multiple solution which never works.

The hud is flashing every seconds.

When I try to select a certain hud, the dropdown menu doesn't show or when it does it hide as soon as i try to select a certain hud.

I have the latest version of hm2, updated.

That frustrates me a lot. I'm so sick of this.

I've reset huds, I tried a virgin database, i've uninstalled hm2. , i even reformated my computer.
    I'm totally stunned about this problem and on Tilt.

If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    3 - Enable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - How To Enable Window Transparency (Aero) On Windows 7 - Windows - Windows 7
    - W8 - How To Enable Aero Glass-Style Transparency in Windows 8
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - Logitech Support + Downloads

This could also be an issue with Microsoft.net. Sometimes the .net framework installation can become corrupt. This can cause several problems including freezes on startup, registration issues, crashes and more. The following FAQ walks you through safely uninstalling .net framework and reinstalling it again - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Holdem Manager .NET Cleanup and update Instructions

The last thing to do is to reset your HUD.

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Create a Backup and restore default settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Create a Backup and restore default settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)