2.0.0.8385 Official Release Thread - Changes for PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeX View Post
    I cant find any limitation on static info for 3 colours either. I just need more colours to make the hud more readable.
    You can use only 3 color ranges for any one stat. If you are talking about static colors for stats or using a different set of 3 colors for a different stat there is no limitation. It is simply about the number of color ranges you can have on any one single stat.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Let me rephrase to make it as clear as possible:

Definitions:
    Static color stat (SCS) = a stat that its color never changes automatically.
    Dynamic color stat (DCS) = a stat that its color may automatically change according to predefined rules.

Rule:
    HUD is allowed to display an unlimited amount of different colors for any SCS.
    HUD is allowed to display up to 3 different colors for any DCS.

Please confirm or comment otherwise.

My apologies. I missed the caps STATIC in your first post, early morning and caffeine had not kicked in. You understand correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You can use only 3 color ranges for any one stat. If you are talking about static colors for stats or using a different set of 3 colors for a different stat there is no limitation. It is simply about the number of color ranges you can have on any one single stat.
    I see, yeah this seems fine then, tyvm

Anyone having issues with or questions about the Notecaddy update should post in one of the following threads:

- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...er-update.html

- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ows-blows.html

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    settings > auto rate rules > [x] color outline

left click the auto rate icon in the HUD and assign a color icon and border will be colored manually

The [x] enable auto rate option will no longer actually work on stars/tilt automatically based on the rules per their new third party tools reference guide demands.
    this works fine, tx, is it possible to select one color as default for all players and then manually change it if I need to, the borderless HUD is a bit hard to work with aand not so nice to look at specially if you have multime panels cause it kinda merges with the background. tx

This is not possible to set it for everyone by default.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Is it from now one illigal to use the previews version of HM2?
    i used this version for 1min than moved back to the old one because of the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is not possible to set it for everyone by default.
    yeah that's what I thought, is just that the regular borderless HUD is not really the best as is a bit difficult to distinguish between multiple panels without the borders, I'm really not concerned of having a particular color, just having the option of having a HUD with borders will be great, I know that can be implemented and I'm sure many users like me that have been affected by this new rules will be happy to still have borders in their HUDs without having to manually add it to each player on each table, I have a comercial coaching pack in the HM store and I've actually been asked about this by customers, thanks for the quick replies.

Quote Originally Posted by andybandy View Post
    Is it from now one illigal to use the previews version of HM2?
    i used this version for 1min than moved back to the old one because of the colors.
    We can not recommend you do that as it would be against Amaya's new rules. While these rules haven't been added to their site's rules pages yet, once they are you would be violating their terms of service (and it would likely not be hard for them to find out who is using an older version that does not conform to the new TOS).