Is it even worth buying leakbuster for below 10NL?

Default Is it even worth buying leakbuster for below 10NL?

Hey,

I am a breakeven/losing player at nl5. Will the advises of LB be helpful for my game, because I saw several posts throughout different forums that state that LB starts to get useful from nl10 and up and that profitable advises for higher stakes won't be optimal for 2-5NL players. Is that true? Should I work my way up through vids/coaching before buying LB?

Thanks,

Good question. Maybe those posts you read were older ones. Some of the first versions of leak buster did not have micro stake support, but now we specifically have micro stake ranges. So we have lots of people who use it at 5NL. It's going to be helpful at those stakes w/o question. At 50NL and above the ranges and things start changing a lot. But something else to keep in mind is that stat ranges are just 1/4th of what leak buster does. There's a whole lot more it does in terms of filtering and finding spots for you to review that you're missing. My guess is if people said that, they don't own it. A lot of people from what I've seen over the years will have opinions on something w/o actually having used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Good question. Maybe those posts you read were older ones. Some of the first versions of leak buster did not have micro stake support, but now we specifically have micro stake ranges. So we have lots of people who use it at 5NL. It's going to be helpful at those stakes w/o question. At 50NL and above the ranges and things start changing a lot. But something else to keep in mind is that stat ranges are just 1/4th of what leak buster does. There's a whole lot more it does in terms of filtering and finding spots for you to review that you're missing. My guess is if people said that, they don't own it. A lot of people from what I've seen over the years will have opinions on something w/o actually having used it.
    Yeah, I bought LB even before your reply. I figured that the negative posts are BS. If I feel that some of the advises won't fit in a NL5 game, I just have to adjust them.

PS: Lots of the leaks LB found make huge sense btw. Gonna work hard now. Thanks
    Last edited by djenkov; 09-25-2015 at 03:09 PM.

This is worth buying too for 2NL & 5NL: BlackRain79: CTM

Quote Originally Posted by djenkov View Post
    Yeah, I bought LB even before your reply. I figured that the negative posts are BS. If I feel that some of the advises won't fit in a NL5 game, I just have to adjust them.

PS: Lots of the leaks LB found make huge sense btw. Gonna work hard now. Thanks
    Cool.. and I'm glad you're liking it. Yeah, for some reason people like to hate on things they don't even own based on pre-concieved notions. I think it's the only reason we haven't sold 2 million copies, because everyone who gets it loves it.