NoteCaddy 2.6 (BETA) - What he knows throws the blows - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

sync database with PS "abriged mode" is not working. Error is "the path is not a legal form".

It can be more useful if i can choose the definitions which will be sync with PS notes.

SOLVED:
    At settings, you can set the path for PS note file
    Last edited by myholdemtracker; 09-30-2015 at 05:37 AM.

On pokerstars and full tilt any embedded graphs won't show up anymore. However, on non Amaya sites you can still embed the heat map and now the post flop pie chart directly to the note. As many people preferred the original pie chart, it can now be used in place of the newer, sleeker, pie chart. This is done via file->settings->note settings->use classic pie chart.
    Does it mean we will no longer see any maps of ranges (preflop and postflop)? Will we at least be able to READ the list of hands or it's no longer allowed to create notes like that? And what about CaddyScatter?
    Last edited by Gawuss; 09-29-2015 at 07:19 AM.

cyborg notes appear several times, had one of them appearing 5x simultaneously.

Hello if update to 2.6.0.2 i will lose every composite definition because the new rules of amaya?
    Also the "opportunity by range" will be working at the 2.6.0.2?

what happens if i dont udpate holdem manager?

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post

Any badge can now have a popup associated with it. You can show custom popups with a badge now so it shows instead of the one NoteCaddy generates. You will still be able to add any badge for pokerstars but it has to appear for all users. You could create a badge with a color definition and then not specify any filter conditions. The badge then appears for all users and you could specify a popup for it.
    This is not totally clear for me, so can I still use the type of badges I've been using on my HUD that will show up for all players and just change in color based on a numeric value?

I have color coded badges to represent players fold to 3bet in this way: a red badge if the Fold to 3bet is less than 35%, Yellow is the fold to 3bet is between 35-65% and green if the fold to 3bet is over 65%

https://gyazo.com/a4500eb4dcb7918fda85c693218f619a

This badges should show all time for all players, just change the color depending on the numeric value.

Quote Originally Posted by steve20 View Post
    this

Hi,

My notes aren't showing up after the update. They show up in the replayer but not while playing?

Thanks

NC.PlayerTags is a good feature. I think, it will be nice to have another version of this.

NC.PlayerTagsSession = Which will be for only current session. Next session/tournament we won't see the badges.

Maybe grouping is also a good idea. NC.PlayerTagsPF can be for only preflop badges which are saved under c:......\holdemmanager\notecaddybadges.PF

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by steve20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmunni View Post
    this
    If you were to ask stars support I would expect you would get a reply like this - 3rd Party Software on PokerStars: Proposed Rule Changes - Page 29 - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchSk1LL
    Thank you for your email,

As the proposed changes are not yet official and you may still use all third party tools in their current state, as you did before.

Once the rules are official, we will look to communicate these changes to the wider player base in the best way possible.

Regards

Brian
    Pokerstars Game Integrity
    Quote Originally Posted by Macevd View Post
    This is not totally clear for me, so can I still use the type of badges I've been using on my HUD that will show up for all players and just change in color based on a numeric value?

I have color coded badges to represent players fold to 3bet in this way: a red badge if the Fold to 3bet is less than 35%, Yellow is the fold to 3bet is between 35-65% and green if the fold to 3bet is over 65%

https://gyazo.com/a4500eb4dcb7918fda85c693218f619a

This badges should show all time for all players, just change the color depending on the numeric value.
    That rule is in reference to the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Color range settings that color a state based on it's value. Only the first 3 colors/values defined will work on stars/tilt now. If your stats only have the first 3 ranges defined with colors they should work as expected and be in compliance with the new rules. They do not want 4 or 5 colors used so we had to disable the 4th/5th colors from working on tilt/stars.