NoteCaddy 2.6 (BETA) - What he knows throws the blows - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Will it possible to tag all player with one or more badges automatically when we make an alias? as like a manual color coding but here instead of having one color, we can get more badges.

Quote Originally Posted by LAFAURIEA View Post
    I'm testing the beta
    first thing I pointed out is "make inactive" for color definition is not there in the right click menu
    +1

No direction but to trust the final destination

The new release version is 2.6.0.1 http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Please make sure your HM2 version goes to 8384 after installing

I'm testing the beta
    first thing I pointed out is "make inactive" for color definition is not there in the right click menu
    oops. Fixed

Will it possible to tag all player with one or more badges automatically when we make an alias? as like a manual color coding but here instead of having one color, we can get more badges.
    We can transfer over the notes that belong to pokerstars via file->synchronize->synchronize pokerstars... then pick abridged. But making the badges based on some criteria like that seems to me to violate what pokerstars wants. Time will tell how they enforce their own rules against people who don't show them respect.

I do recommend people evaluate other poker sites like party/888/iPoker/winamax. There are groups of dedicated individuals working against bots which I think helps the games there quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela View Post
    "Any badge can now have a popup associated with it."
    I couldn't figure out how this works. I associated a default popup to one badge via HM2 Hud Settings Stat Appearance. But nothing popped up.
    You're right. I tried it on a test computer and the popup showed blank. On the dev machine it's ok but definitely something to be fixed. Thank you for helping me test

Another question is: How do we create a second line for the new tagging system?
    I didn't think of multiple lines. I think the only way is going to be for it to auto wrap via some setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela View Post
    Still shows only 0 Hands, but something did go wrong when installing. First it did stop at installing PartyPoker communicator than, I tried it again and ignored the errors installing different sites communicators. So I don't know if the new version of notecaddy installed correctly.
    I confirmed that in version 2.6.0.1 everything worked there even on a Russian language test computer. Please make sure you get 2.6.0.1 installed and try again.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Really like the new showdown hands feature. Is there any way you can add the starting stack size of villain at the start of the hand or something of that nature?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Atkinator View Post
    Really like the new showdown hands feature. Is there any way you can add the starting stack size of villain at the start of the hand or something of that nature?
    Thank you. I will definitely keep it in mind. Hopefully people like this feature and I will revise it depending on overall feedback for a 2.6.1 version soon
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hello, really nice new feautures there!

A question about the manual player tags. I'd like to use my own made badge images, where is the folder I have to put these in?

Quote Originally Posted by farssi View Post
    Hello, really nice new feautures there!

A question about the manual player tags. I'd like to use my own made badge images, where is the folder I have to put these in?
    C:\Users\**Your PC Username**\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddy Badges

Post deleted.
    Last edited by Flippant; 09-28-2015 at 04:42 PM.

What about composite definitions and rules of amaya?
    Also the "opportunity by range" will be working at the 2.6.0.2?

regardless new poker-stars rule:
    "HUDs are no longer permitted to display non-numerical data, categorise players or
    dynamically display statistics specific to a certain situation"

Then why you say - you can still display badges?