Hotkeys, Fire upon Release of key.

Default Hotkeys, Fire upon Release of key.

Hello,

I am using another layout/hotkey program for WPN that allows me to have my hot keys "fire upon release".

This means that if i hold down the hotkey, the action bound to it will not fire until I release the actual hotkey.

It is good in case I press down fold on a big hand like AK, while I am speeding through tables in my stack, if I press fold and catch myself, I could hold down the key and save myself from folding a monster.

As it is, since the other program I use for WPN has this feature, sometimes I find that while on Pokerstars, I hold down the key by habit, in a futile attempt to save my hand, and then because I am holding down the key, I fold another hand on another table when it pops up, on the same depression of the HK!

Hi,

I assume that if you close that program then use TN2 only this issue does not happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

I assume that if you close that program then use TN2 only this issue does not happen?
    I failed to mention that I really want to see the ability for hotkeys to "fire upon release" in TN2. Forgive my haste.

The issue is that when im firing off 20 tables, I sometimes click a button too fast because I am trying to catch up, I need to be able to cancel the action. It will not matter if I am using TN2 only, I must be able to cancel actions by holding down the key, being that I am human.

It is hard for me to imagine that other users do not also misclick because of mass tabling and would also like to see this option added.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.