Hem2 HUD in use.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hem2 HUD in use.

A quick question here.
    I like a lot to have in use popups + hud so im clicking quite often on stats to see popups. But default popup shows very often when i click to see exact popup (even by clicking on note icon firstly comes up default popup, after closing it and click again i see notes). i close it, and then click again and popup which i want appears. So its on 3rd mouse click instead of 1st. Is this common? when multitabling it wastes so much valuable time.

it was always like that, but not effective as i want.

im testing how it goes with:

HUD-Settings -> Main popup/Table HUD -> Visible: im removing those default ones which appears now and then.

so far looks fine.

Stat specific popups are activated by hovering and the man tabbed popup is activated by clicking. Go to Hud Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings and tick 'Click for Stat Popup' to show popups on click rather than on hover. This will completely disable the main tabbed popup and change the stat specific popup behavior so they only open with a click instead of a hover.

ok thanks, and what about HUD going under table now and then? is this normal behaviour of the hud? It happens on winning network immediately after popup was seen and clicked to hide it. once clicked on table hud comes in front of table. (i have checked force hud on top of tables.)

Change the z-order in HUD Settings - general settings - advanced settings.

Also make sure Microsoft.net is not corrupted. Sometimes the .net framework installation can become corrupt. This can cause several problems including freezes on startup, registration issues, crashes and more. The following FAQ walks you through safely uninstalling .net framework and reinstalling it again - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you, works like a charm now.
    One more small problem: when one player leaves from cash game table and other comes. i dont have HUD for new one (even if i have like 5000 hands on him) unless i stop HUD and start up manually then hud appears.

it appears hiding HUD is stil with me...

Quote Originally Posted by I3b_72o100% View Post
    it appears hiding HUD is stil with me...
    This is a known issue specific to WPN due to limitations in their software. There is nothing you/we can due to eliminate this behavior at this time. I play here too and what I do is click that table twice or click any other window (another table, a browser, etc) then click back on the table with the issue and the HUD should reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by I3b_72o100% View Post
    Thank you, works like a charm now.
    One more small problem: when one player leaves from cash game table and other comes. i dont have HUD for new one (even if i have like 5000 hands on him) unless i stop HUD and start up manually then hud appears.
    cash or stt/mtt?

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

If you continue to have problems:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...2831/Table+HUD

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

I have sent hm2log files and hand history + screenshot and gave a link from this thread in e-mail. I reset HUD and tried to reproduce problem with default hem2 HUD. I am playing only cash games, i dont know if this problem persists on sngs or mtts.

guys, by switching off aero themes everything seems fine, (also removed windows 10 tray upgrade from task mamager) no lags and HUd is showing immediately after 2nd hand for new players. i think there is no need for you to put time wasting work in this. Maybe bcp is built to play on old softwares because even table tiling now looks spot on instead on windows aero theme.