Bet amount (amount not percentage) filter for Notecaddy scatter

Default Bet amount (amount not percentage) filter for Notecaddy scatter

Hey,

just made a huge river call cause villain had many 75% pot river bluffs showing up on caddyscatter, got pqned of course, then started look those dots one by one. Turned out they were all made in small pots, i.e 6 bb into 8 bb pots.

So in that sense, especially on turn and river, where pot size varies greatly, scatter can be pretty deceptive. Obviously we dont have time to hover mouse on every dot every time we need this information. So I figured there could be some way to either filter scatter view by pot/bet size or attribute some visual cue to it that could be grasped quickly.

No direction but to trust the final destination

You can make a definition and have the scatter graph show just for it. In that definition you can go to river->general and make a filter for pot size when river was dealt
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Sry, bit of a notecaddy noob...

So you mean I make a definition bet river / pot on river > value. Then tick "Use Caddyscatter" under HUD options. And then I see the desired scatter in the main notecaddy popups notes section (when hovering mouse over notecaddy icon)

Is that what you had in mind?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Yes, that's correct. For players with a big sample it's not very efficient to look at the overall scatter. Having the graphs for individual notes is going to give you much better information
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)