could someone link me to the release's of past tn2, as latest 1 isnt working stars

Default could someone link me to the release's of past tn2, as latest 1 isnt working stars

ive looked for 5min there and heads in meltdown trying find it, or just a previous release before 256 56 or watever it is were u change to old stars pot, as its not working anymore

Hi,

Please go to the Hotkeys tab and change the Pokerstars option to Use New rectangles and see if that works if not Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

after you send the log - Uninstall TN2 from Control panel and install this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.5.55.msi

hey cheers for quick reply, but i had already deleted that version before i went looking for a previous update, i never evn thought bout sending the log files and that before i deleted everything, but i did try the new rectangles and old if it wasnt already on that setting already, and there was no change,

problem was - no bet amounts on each street, or 3bs, as far as i could see but i sat out after a few minutes, then just quit all together as couldnt find wat i was looking for, and was to stressed to play online then

but il download this 1 now and see how it goes, and il let u know if any problems with this 1

that edition isnt working either, so il ship tn logs, then update, and see if its still the same then send the log files again

what version of PS do you have .uk com etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    what version of PS do you have .uk com etc
    i am haveing the same problem, i emailed them with screen shot and tried using the old version as you said to mario,
    it all went to pot after the stars update, im using the uk version, u got a patch for this error yet?

Hi,

This is to do with the new VIP steps that UK client introduced please disable all VIP steps for now and preset bets will work but restart both clients after disabling it. When we have a fix for this you can introduce the VIP steps again.

how do u mean exactly buy disabling steps.? i unticked it of the filters in tornis and sit n goes and no change

Please PM me your email so i can review the logs and speak with the developers also go to settings VIP and disable them there also.