Hm2 Crashing way too often

Default Hm2 Crashing way too often

I don't know what's happening I have this issues way too often

-Huds needed to be stop and restarted

-Hm2 Freeze and need to be close

-I get no hud at all and I need to restart the software

-Wrong associated popups open (I have NoteCaddy Edge Ultimate and the right pop ups are associates with it, however I got default popups showing of HM2)

I'm really running bad with the software last few days, and it kinda my mental game and winrate.

I really don't know what to do

Here is my specs My Comp Specs.PNG

I'm really sorry and I know there is nothing more frustrating than having issues like this when trying to play. I hope i can help you resolve this quickly.

For optimal HM2 performance, especially when using NC + addon coaching packs, we recommend a SSD for your main system drive.

I would suggest reading this thread which will help improve the performance when using NC:
    NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki

Please check these 2 FAQs and try all the steps there to see if they help:
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29 - Resolves issues where security software continually try to scan files and processes which can slow down your PC
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rts+%26+HUD%29 - General tips and solutions for performance issues

A few other things you could try to see if it helps when playing:
    - Does it help you disable the Options > Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?
    - Try leaving HM2 on the 'Home' tab when playing.
    - Try picking a villain in the reports that only has a few hands in your database instead of your hero and restart HM2.
    - Try creating a new smaller database with just hands from the past 1 or 2 months to use when playing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your new \HM2logs folder -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

If i have 2 ssds in Raid1 will it be even faster ?! I've seen guys having multiple SSD's in Raid1 thus improving dramatically the speed for many things, was wondering if it would improve with HM2 performance a lot, a few or noot much...

It can help but how much I am not sure of. Some of the guys in the NC forum have done it so you may be able to find a thread or two about it in their sub-forum with a bit of searching or start a new thread if you don't find one and those guys should be able to give you a better idea of how much it could help.

Its says that Raid1 divide the two hard drives reading sequence tasks.

I am passing this along to Pat. He's more knowledgeable about Raid than we are.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

RAID0 is faster, because the two drives 'think' they are one drive.
    But... this speed improvement mostly affects sequential read/write speeds. (=reading/writing very large files: >100 MB files - useful for video-editing/compressing & extracting DVDs)

It normally doesn't affect 4Kb-512Kb read/write speeds (=reading/writing very small files: <4Kb up to 512 Kb files - useful for PostgreSQL / Windows startup time / overall system performance)

--

RAID1 doesn't do anything for your performance. RAID1 mirrors the two drives. So if one drive fails, you'll have a perfect copy of your data on the other drive.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

allright thanks I'll stick to one ssd then !
    I think I'm gonna go for this one SAMSUNG 850 PRO MZ-7KE256BW 2.5&#34; 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive &#40;SSD&#41; - Newegg.ca

Do you guys suggest something any better, faster , reliable than this choice ? Aja Jackson Advante site recommend this one.

Thx Pat for making my mind clearer now !

Samsung 850 series should be one of the best.
    I usually check Tomshardware and Anandtech.
    They have the best benchmarks also showing 4K read/write speeds.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here