problem adding content to saved filter

Default problem adding content to saved filter

I'm pretty sure I found a bug -- either that or I'm totally misunderstanding how adding the contents of a saved filter to an existing filter should work. Here's a specific example:

I have saved a couple of custom saved filters that I created, and I want to use them in conjunction with one another. In this case, let's say I've created one filter for a rainbow flop and another for an Ace high flop. Starting with a cleared screen, first I add the rainbow filter, then I hit the middle button "add the contents of saved filter to the current filter" and add the Ace high flop filter. They both appear to be loaded successfully in this window. Yay.

filter screen 1.png

But when I hit OK and return back the the report screen, only the Ace high filter seems to have stuck.

filters not saved.png

The result on the report screen only shows the filter I added last. So it doesn't matter if I reverse the order, or add 2 or 3 or 5 filters together, it's always only the just last one that shows. Weird, no?

This is pretty similar to the issue I mentioned in another post about combining hand value filters, but I was under the impression that that was because HM couldn't combine AND with OR booleans. This is a problem when adding any basic custom filters to one another.

Is this a glitch, or am I just not understanding how that "add contents" button works? Thanks.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5952

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)