Problem with Flop Check Raise Stat and BVMCBI (Flop Bet vs Missed CBet IP) Stat
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Problem with Flop Check Raise Stat and BVMCBI (Flop Bet vs Missed CBet IP) Stat

Problem 1: Ok, so I was thinking that "Check Raise Flop %" stat would show overall check raise percentage (the stat which i'm referring to appears under the stats tab of the By Stakes Report as "Flop Check-Raise" but it shows up as "Check Raise Flop %" in the report). I noticed that when I reviewed hands, one of the players Opened UTG, was called by utg+1, and he proceeded to cbet the flop, no big deal...but it showed that for his small hand sample size his flop c/r is 100%! I don't understand, there was an opportunity to c/r that flop, yet he didn't do it and his c/r flop is 100%. Should his decision to not c/r there be counted against his c/r flop %?

Ok, maybe it only counts the % of times that he c/r the flop AFTER CHECKING. Fair enough, but I still want to know his overall c/r flop percentage!!! Where the heck do i find this number?

Problem 2: Noticed that I had a small 35 hand sample versus a guy. Action goes like this: hero raises c/o, villain calls button. Flop is whatever. hero decides not to cbet, villain bets, hero c/r, villain calls. Then I look at my popup and villain's BVMCBI stat (Flop Bet vs Missed Cbet In Position) has a "-". It shows no number. I don't understand. He just Bet In Position versus my missed cbet!!! Why is there no number here? I'm so confused. For a second I thought that maybe i misread the stat and that it's a "bet versus missed cbet when the cbettor is in position" and then I quickly realized that this is an impossible stat since someone can't check, and then bet flop oop when the cbettor checks back. Can someone please explain what is happening here? Or at least confirm that something is wrong with these stats.

Thanks.
    Last edited by cavino; 09-08-2015 at 07:37 AM.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)