Table ninja- Ninja tile questions

Default Table ninja- Ninja tile questions

Hello HM2 people,

I got a few questions (i've already read the tips and tricks tread):

-When i have more than lets say 16+ tables. The table that are waiting for my decision (that might be around 4-5 everytime) are constantly switching with other tables, also tables that doesnt requires action. Then it suddenly stop switching for a moment so i can make my decision and it will keep switching after that. How can i fix that?

-How can i add one more slot for the grid slots? I only have one main slot and 4 grid slots.

-When the action is over, lets say i've folded my hand. The table wont go back to the main grid immediatly. Thats pretty annoying though...

I think those were the questions for now. I've also changed some setting on tableninja after my session.
    Those settings are enabled now:

TARGET TABLE MODE
    -Table Under Mouse - Hotkeys will target the table directly under your mouse cursor.
    Bring Table Under Mouse to Foreground - If selected, when a table is under mouse, it will come to foreground. If unselected, it will have the red frame, but it won't come to the foreground.

POPPING UP TABLES
    -Popup Table Whenever Action is Required - This will bring tables that need action to the front of Stack, Cascade and Ninja Tile.
    -Automatically uncheck "Popup table whenever action is required" in Poker Clients -If this is enabled and you have popup table enabled in PokerStars or Full Tilt, TN2 will auto disable that feature for you.
    -Count tables with Popups as needing action - If you have a table that has a popup requiring action, this will count the table as needing action and will put the table in line for tables requiring action.

STEAL FOCUS FROM OTHER APPLICATION
    -Bring it to the top just behind the Active Application - This will move the table requiring action right behind the application that's currently in focus.
    -If Active Application fully covers the table, just bring the Table's Frame to the top -This will bring the table frame to the top of the application, but the table will remain behind the application.
    -Play a sound when focus stolen from another app - This will play a sound when TN2 moves a table requiring action away from a an application. (IE Typing in Skype, then it becomes your turn to act, TN2 will play a sound.)

MANUAL TABLE
    -I act on this table or cycle elsewhere or manually click another table - If you manually click on another table that table is the target table until you act on that table, Cycle elsewhere or manually click another table.
    -I move the mouse away from the table - If you manually move to another table and another table requires action, then the table you manually clicked on will be the target table until you move your mouse away from that table. At this point the next table requiring action will steal focus and become the target table.\

I hope you guys can help me

Quote Originally Posted by MolaSalo View Post
    Hello HM2 people,

I got a few questions (i've already read the tips and tricks tread):

-When i have more than lets say 16+ tables. The table that are waiting for my decision (that might be around 4-5 everytime) are constantly switching with other tables, also tables that doesnt requires action. Then it suddenly stop switching for a moment so i can make my decision and it will keep switching after that. How can i fix that?
    What layout are you using? Do you use the feature Popup table when user action is required in the Poker client or in TN2? Please send us your log file by going to the help tab > contact support > send logs to table ninja. This will create a zipped file please attach that to an email and send it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by MolaSalo View Post
    -When the action is over, lets say i've folded my hand. The table wont go back to the main grid immediatly. Thats pretty annoying though...
    Are you by any chance manually clicking action buttons at any time like fold bet etc

Im using ninja tile as layout. Im using the feature popup table when user action is required on TN2 and not on pokerstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Are you by any chance manually clicking action buttons at any time like fold bet etc
    Well, lets say when the action is on me. The table will move to the grid slots. After the action is over, the table stays at the grid slot. And when the action is on me and i use the hotkey for folding/ manually click the fold button, the table will move back to the main grid.

If you manually click the buttons then this is an issue also are you just playing cash games or zoom/rush/fastforward? you should not manually click the fold button or any of the action buttons you must always use Hotkeys

So was this resolved in the end? I have the same problem with tables not moving back into the stack immidiately. Like MolaSalo said: when im done with a hand on a grid table it does not go back into the stack then, but I need to fold another hand before it moves back into the stack.

Please note that this only happens with Pokerstars for me. With PartyPoker it works how it should work, so the grid table moves back into the stack immidiately when im done with the hand.

Im always using the hotkeys and never click manually.

Hi,

What tables are you playing on is it cash zoom or tournaments, Are you manually clicking or using Hotkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi,

What tables are you playing on is it cash zoom or tournaments, Are you manually clicking or using Hotkeys.
    Hello,

I am playing cash games. I use the hotkeys via TN2 and never click manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefest View Post
    Hello,

I am playing cash games. I use the hotkeys via TN2 and never click manually.
    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.