Best Way to Learn How to Use Leak Buster

Default Best Way to Learn How to Use Leak Buster

The first time I ran Leak Buster there was an intro video that came up that I believe was an intro on how to use Leak Buster. I didn't view the video at the time and now it doesn't come back up when I run Leak Buster. Is there any way to access that video again? I looked through the Administration Guide but are there any additional videos or guides on how to use Leak Buster?

Yes, there's several online videos as well as a guide you can get from step 1 in Leak Buster. There's a button up top that says guide you can click to load. Here's a link to some of the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AcePokerSolutions/videos

There's a 2 part series on "Why Leak Buster" that should help. And we are supposed to be doing a new 2 part series when the new GTO stuff is finished and in Leak Buster. So those will be available fairly soon as well.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

You're welcome. I'll post in here when the new videos are out as well.

I started to begin using leakbuster to improve my game however it dawned on me while watching the videos they are off years ago has the passage of time made them unreliable ? also you mentioned new videos when will they becoming out as this post was nearly 6 months ago ?

kind regards
    The Cow.

There's no unreliable video in leak buster. Age of the video doesn't matter as much as the quality of the info. Most of the people on our team have been playing poker for over 10+ years, and we've updated stats along the way w/ Leak Buster and keep close eye on how the game has evolved. A lot of the info was ahead of it's time also to begin with. If anything isn't relevant, or doesn't apply to today's game it would be removed.

There have been new videos added recently. If you click on the video library you can see them. They are on river hero calls, and optimal bet sizing. We periodically add more as we go. We have some new filter videos coming into place soon.

This was what we added last update a couple of months ago:

- Last 250 big pot hands organized on main interface (configurable in settings to determine pot size). You can run equity calculations w/ automated hand ranges from any of these hands, or export them.
    - GTO Rangebuilder Turn and River Support added (There's 15 free trial uses, then it starts at $9.99/mo). You can tag any leak hand from step 1 and run it in GTO scenarios. It will save any hand you run in GTORB so you can instantly review them again. Even trial uses.
    - 2 new Videos by Grant Coombs (aka Balbomb). Long time Cardrunners instructor - Optimal Bet Sizing, and Proftable Hero Calls videos.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 03-01-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Hello.
    It is possible to explain this fact, which set myself.
    one example: according to the analysis of the LeakBuster (20k hands), was found leaking = continuation bet the flop - leak (recommendation raised to ~ 65%, and 50% were in the database). Good!! Watch the video, pick up the board, statistics, opponents and so on ... The game is still 20K hand with continuation bet - 64%.

Compare the results, put the filter: continuation bet -> 3bet NO -> Call 3bet NO -> NO 4 bet.
    continuation bet 50% - 200bb + \ 100
    continuation bet 64% - 78bb + \ 100

Can any comments similar to the result obtained after the application of the recommendations of the program LeakBuster ?!

Make sure you're setting a filter of between 5-6 players for 6max and 7+ players for full ring. If you do that, the results will match.