hand strengths detailsed popup color
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hand strengths detailsed popup color

hello.I whant to know how can i change the colors of certain type of hands wich are shown in popup windows when i hoove the mouse over a note.Standard colors are just yellow and green , i whant to customize more of it.

Hi AlexyuS,

No problem, you can do that by designating the color for each note definition. To do it, open the note definition in NoteCaddy, and go to the HUD Options tab. Here you can change the color and text.

97Z1qVG.png

yes but this is color code for notes.I whant to change the color of that circle of hands distribution graphic for implicit weakness to have one color for Top pair to have other colors.

If you're referring to the postflop pie graphs, then unfortunately sorry those colors can't be changed

it could be very useful to add this option to notecaddy

Default colors in the pie charts

Is it possible to change the colors that appear in the pie charts -- the ones that you see when you hover over the text a popup? This is what I see now...
    pie chart colors.png
    ...which is nice and all, but there are 6 categories shown here and only 3 colors. What's more, for some reason a "strong made hand" is given the same color as a "strong flush draw."

I noticed in one of the third party packages (one that I don't own and don't intend to buy) has a screenshot of a pie chart with what looks like many different colors. I'm assuming there is some way to tweak this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If you're referring to the postflop pie graphs, then unfortunately sorry those colors can't be changed
    Hey NotecaddyEdge (aka nostrakhan?),

Just noticed that my post was moved here; I didn't see this thread beforehand. You replied to the OP that the colors can't be changed. But there's at least one product on the market that appears to be offering a pie chart that has multiple colors. (See my post & the link within.) Is this in fact possible, or is it perhaps false advertising? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Is it possible to change the colors that appear in the pie charts -- the ones that you see when you hover over the text a popup? This is what I see now...

...which is nice and all, but there are 6 categories shown here and only 3 colors. What's more, for some reason a "strong made hand" is given the same color as a "strong flush draw."

I noticed in one of the third party packages (one that I don't own and don't intend to buy) has a screenshot of a pie chart with what looks like many different colors. I'm assuming there is some way to tweak this? Thanks.

Hey NotecaddyEdge (aka nostrakhan?),

Just noticed that my post was moved here; I didn't see this thread beforehand. You replied to the OP that the colors can't be changed. But there's at least one product on the market that appears to be offering a pie chart that has multiple colors. (See my post & the link within.) Is this in fact possible, or is it perhaps false advertising? Thanks!
    Hi rowhousepd,

My guess is that he didn't update his screenshots once this feature was changed in NoteCaddy. There's no way to change this pie graph because it's hard-coded into NoteCaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    My guess is that he didn't update his screenshots once this feature was changed in NoteCaddy. There's no way to change this pie graph because it's hard-coded into NoteCaddy.
    That's a shame. Well fwiw, if you're listening, sreticentv, et al., I think it would be great to either allow us to color code it ourselves, or at the very least for you guys to add a few more colors to the mix so we don't have, like, 10 different strength hands sharing 3 different colors. I dunno, even adding a blue and a red would make this feature usable. Thanks.

That's a shame. Well fwiw, if you're listening, sreticentv, et al., I think it would be great to either allow us to color code it ourselves, or at the very least for you guys to add a few more colors to the mix so we don't have, like, 10 different strength hands sharing 3 different colors. I dunno, even adding a blue and a red would make this feature usable. Thanks.
    +1