HM2 player notes

Default HM2 player notes

I am referring to ordinary notes in HM2 not notecaddy notes
    I want to try & copy my notes from HM2 into PS notes in such a way that the notes will appear against the correct screen name on the table within the PS notes system

I don't think there's a a program that does this. Or is there?
    If I have to do this manually how can I read all the notes against screen names inside the PostgreSQL DB?
    I did a backup of the HM2 notes & opened them in Notepad++, but the result was gibberish

Cheers!

There is no tool or third party software I know of to do this for you. Backup the player notes and skip the database, then unzip the contents and open the \file\playernotes.xml in a text editor so you can copy them from there to pokerstars notes file. I think it is in the users folder and might be named similarly to our file.

2015-08-29_8-56-43.png

Thank you Fozzy that worked although my Bandizip program didn't offer the option to unzip that file so I downloaded 7Zip & used that

I have a new question - not able to get at my HM2 machines to find out for myself so can you help?
    I did a test using a new small DB of only a dozen hands & using replayer I put test notes on 5 players & coloured those notes with five different colours from the dropdown
    But the notes icon is all the same pale blue colour for those with notes & pale yellow for those without
    Or have I misunderstood & that is an autorate only function [which I have turned off]

blue are for manual notes and yellow is for note caddy. If it's half yellow/half blue, it is both.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The colors you manually assigned are only shown in the autorate icon. If you have that option/setting disabled in the HUD you will only see the blue color Chris mentions for the NC icon.

Thank you both

Is there a way to take my Party/888/WSOP notes and make them HM notes(so they are saved there forever) instead of manually doing it?

No. You will have to do it manually by finding their notes files and then copying the notes to those players using the replayer HUD.