Table Scanner

Thread: Table Scanner

Default Table Scanner

Hi,

I bought a sub for this at the beginning of August and am still yet to get it working. I have read through the guides and made a profile etc, set the view of the pokerstars client to the right one (Im using PS7) and when i hit scan all it does is a really annoying DING and nothing happens. Please can you help me to get this working before my sub runs out so i can see if I actually want to carry on with it.

Cheers

Default Table Scanner

So this doesn`t work on Pokerstars version 7?

and also you cant revert your software to version 6 anymore either? I am on pokerstars.uk

I bought a sub at beginning of August, havent got it working once, thought I would come on here to see if I can get it working and looks like you have to have version 6 ps software????

Is this correct?

Which ps.xx skin are you on? There are known problems on ps.eu the developers are working on.

I am using PS7 and there is no way to revert to 6

Are you on ps.uk, ps.eu, ps.com? I wasn't asking which software version but which country specific skin.

Hi I`m on ps.uk!

Instascan servers are down currently as we are in the process of moving them. At this time it is unclear when they will be back up again. You can request a refund for your recent purchase if you email your account details to sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

You can check Instascan servers availability at any time through Tablescanners Settings - Instascan page, or through this link http://www.cashgamestatistics.com/InstaScan/index.php

I have sent this email to the address you have supplied and await a reply. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Please could you issue a full refund for the table scanner subscription I paid for at the start of the month please, I have instascan and have not been able to get the software to work once in that time. I am on pokerstars uk software, can only use version 7 of the software and there is no way for me to roll it back. Basically a complete waste of money atm. If you can fix the issues I am happy to resub as I am keen to use the software.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ml#post2466052

Regards

Your payment has been refunded. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.