Black screen & freeze when multitabling, win 8.1, please help!

Default Black screen & freeze when multitabling, win 8.1, please help!

Hello,

I’ve been experiencing an issue with using HEM2 and tableninja 2 on Pokerstars and it’s really crippling my ROI.

I have sent my HM2 log file as a compressed .zip and I’ve tried to supply all the information about my system, the circumstances under which the error occurs and anything else I can think of which is relevant below in the hope that some others may have experienced the same thing and have a solution which they can give me here while I wait for a response from the HM2 technical staff.

I have been completely satisfied with both HEM2 and TN2 in every other respect, but this persistent error has really been the bane of my existence for the last few months, and I can’t afford to let it continue if I go pro. Please help me.

Please be advised that I have read all of the threads on the HEM2 forum on this issue, and have tried everything suggested in those threads by the HEM2 staff but this error persists.

I have been running a brand new, high end laptop. The specs are below. It’s running windows 8.1 with all updates installed.

AORUS X3+ v3 laptop,

• CPU: i7-4710HQ Processor (2.5GHz-3.5GHz)
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M GDDR5 6GB
    • RAM: 16GB DDR3L-1600
    • Screen: 14-inch QHD+ 3200 x 1800
    • Storage: 2 x 256GB SSD, RAID 0

While playing a session, I open HEM2 as admin, then TN2 similarly as admin, followed by the Pokerstars.uk client.

I typically multitable around 14 to 26 tables in each session and use SNG sensei on TN2 to auto-register for SNG’s during a session. The error usually occurs when I’m playing 10+tables.

Most of the time I play just on my laptop’s display, but occasionally I plug my projector into my laptop and use it as an extended desktop, with my tables on the projector screen and all other software (stars client, HEM2, TN2, Flopzilla) on the laptop screen.

When using the projector, I have enabled the projector as the main display. When playing only on my laptop display, the resolution is 3200x1800. When using the dual display set-up, the laptop’s resolution is still 3200x1800, and the projector is at 1080p.

Regardless of what my display set up is, I have experienced an error where the tables show a black screen and the client software and HUD freeze, sometimes for up to two minutes. Sometimes it unfreezes within several seconds but sometimes I have to restart HEM2, TN2 and the poker client.

I really need a solution to this as I have recently secured a significant staking agreement and have 3 days before my agreement commences with my backers, and I DESPERATELY need this resolved before I start playing professionally.

Please help!!!

Please see our email. Going back and forth from the forum to email leads to confusion. We cannot tell what you mean when you say you tried all posts you found. We do not know what you've found. Please specify steps and always send log files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)