Hands column view not moving columns

Default Hands column view not moving columns

I'm trying to reorganize the layout of the hands details via Settings > Hands Column View.

While it the columns do appear/not appear according to whether I want them included or not, they don't seem to appear the order I'm asking. Specifically the Facing Preflop, Preflop Action, Wining Cards, Markings, and Icon columns are stuck on the right side of the rest of the columns despite moving them up on the list. (I'm looking at this FAQ for how to do this, so I don't think it's me.)

Is this a known bug? Thanks.

The missing stats can be shown if you right click one of the column headings and enable the stat. Sometimes they are added but not enabled. Once enabled you may have to scroll to the right, hold the left mouse button over the stat you just enabled then drag it back to the left to the proper column where you want it aligned.

If you continue to have problems:

- Close HM2 and then delete:
    - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\ColumnSettings
    - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Config\ColumnSettings
    - Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    - Start HM2 again
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

That's not quite the problem I was having. The actual columns themselves are appearing/not appearing as I've designated them. But the order I put them in via the Setting > Hand Column view doesn't seem to impact any of the screens where I'm looking at hands (ie: the active sessions hand, the Overall report, the Winnings Summary Report, etc.)

So basically the order I put them in here in this screen (below) has no baring on how they appear globally in the program.
    columns.png

This is a known flaw in the way it was designed. We have discussed trying to fix it but it would be a very complicated fix that could cause other issues so for now you will need to drag and drop them where you want them on a report by report basis.

Ok. Btw, do you know if column widths (done manually within each report) is saved when you backup the configs of a database?

The column widths are not saved.

OK, so I set up the columns and reordered them the way I like in every report by doing it manually; I'm ignoring the Hands Column View in the setting window.

Since this info won't be saved in a backup of the database, what file are these column adjustment saved in? They must be stored somewhere, no? I'd like to make a copy of that file and put it somewhere else in case I need to recreate a database from scratch at some point. That way I can put it back in the HM folder and (hopefully) my customized column order will return. Thanks.

I believe they are stored in the files located in this folder: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\ColumnSettings

Thanks, Fozzy. That looks right. Cheers.