Poker Stars new rules - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by LAFAURIEA View Post
    I play on PS, it is going to be difficult for me to play on many rooms since in France there are only PS and Winamax with a good traffic.
    some thoughts and questions:
    - will badges still available offline on replayer?
    yes

- as badges & others won't be allowed during play, I guess there are still possibilities to transform theses badges offline into notes and theses notes can be send to like for example the PS notes editor or simply into the HEM note. kind of offline players profiling and makes notes that will available during playing as a text form or color coding with notes?
    I was thinking the same thing. It's already possible to transfer notes to the stars client but it's going to be made where only a subset is transferred.

- maybe develop cyborg notes ?
    Not sure what you mean there. Cyborg notes was never a popular feature at all for some reason
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Would manually triggered badges be allowed? I would like to have the ability to use badges manually based on manual observations.

I mentionned cyborg just to have the possibility to put the notes in the HM note editor, where Cyborg can replace badges. just throw some ideas like that.
    I guess you have already think about some alternatives?
    you should really consider come back with your idea with rangemeister to make kind of profiling and aliase to transfer as a note, just again another idea

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by geek View Post
    Would manually triggered badges be allowed? I would like to have the ability to use badges manually based on manual observations.
    I don't know what they're going to allow in that sense but that's definitely something to keep in mind. I can just imagine people seeing a screenshot of badges and sending it to pokerstars and there being the issue of whether they're actually manually assigned etc

Quote Originally Posted by LAFAURIEA View Post
    I mentionned cyborg just to have the possibility to put the notes in the HM note editor, where Cyborg can replace badges. just throw some ideas like that.
    I guess you have already think about some alternatives?
    I have but some rules are still unclear so it's a bad idea for me to discuss them here and then not be able to do them as that might cause more disappointment than needed.

you should really consider come back with your idea with rangemeister to make kind of profiling and aliase to transfer as a note, just again another idea
    I worked on it quite a bit. It was never popular though. After the PT4 NC was done my plan was to try and grind again with RM's help and if I could get good results try to market it again. Unlikely I try to do that now though
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    After the PT4 NC was done my plan was to try and grind again ....
    Wait, there's a NC for PT4?!? I thought they had their own (much more lame) component called Leak Taker (or something like that). And they didn't have any icons/badges, which was a HUGE downside to their program, imo.

So from what i understand,

I need to remove sparks and Last 5 hand statistics from my HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by CreamCrackers View Post
    So from what i understand,

I need to remove sparks and Last 5 hand statistics from my HUD?
    You don't need to remove them, because once the new rules go into effect for Stars/Tilt NoteCaddy won't allow these to display any longer.

P.S. It's still possible CaddySpark is allowed. Stars hasn't confirmed that they're on their restricted list yet.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 09-02-2015 at 02:51 PM.

alright, so i sould not buy/request/make new sparks and last 5 stats since they will be useless in a short while? how long are we talking? if its like 6 months its still worth it

Quote Originally Posted by CreamCrackers View Post
    alright, so i sould not buy/request/make new sparks and last 5 stats since they will be useless in a short while? how long are we talking? if its like 6 months its still worth it
    I've heard that the new Stars rules are supposed to go into effect by September 28th.