Poker Stars new rules - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Venom[USA] View Post
    None of the badges? Or some badges yes they will work?
    Unfortunately PokerStars/Full Tilt is not going to allow any images to be displayed on the HUDs. That is supposed to go into effect around September 28th. There are going to be some new features of NoteCaddy which will make up for these new rules as best as possible though.

EDIT: Deleted my post as I'm an idiot and didn't see that you'd answered by question already. Whoops! Cheers.
    Last edited by rowhousepd; 08-23-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Well I'm confused about this text: "Display graphical representations of more than one numerical datapoint. For example, bet
    size / hand strength scatter plots are prohibited but a 0-100 “temperature gauge”
    representation of a player’s VPIP is permitted."

so it says that a type of temerature gauge representation of a simple statistic is allowed, this is very similar to the way Jivaro shows VPIP for example, but then I think there has to be a way to still have "badges" that will show up the whole time for all players and that represent a simple statistic, so maybe not everything is lost, if some kind of graphic representation of the more simple statistics is allowed just for the sake of saving space and been able to have more stats on screen, maybe the ones I use in my HUD or something similar could still be used, but not really sure since this stars rules are actually not that clear.

but let's hope for the best

sreticentv, a question: if you make changes to NC to meet the new stars/ftp rules, will NC stay as is now for creating notes/scatter/any other function for other poker rooms? Or will it be impossible and the changes will just apply to all poker rooms?

I guess there will be an update before September 28. In which way will this be? Will all forbidden notes badges automatically be removed? If yes, is it possible to see which ones have been removed?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by AVO|Ratatuj View Post
    sreticentv, a question: if you make changes to NC to meet the new stars/ftp rules, will NC stay as is now for creating notes/scatter/any other function for other poker rooms?
    yes

Or will it be impossible and the changes will just apply to all poker rooms?
    no. I encourage everyone to vote with their wallet and consider other poker rooms

Quote Originally Posted by Manni1822 View Post
    I guess there will be an update before September 28. In which way will this be? Will all forbidden notes badges automatically be removed?
    forbidden information will not be shown in game.
    If yes, is it possible to see which ones have been removed?
    It will still be available in NC via analysis and tools->player notes. Also probably via the replayer
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I encourage everyone to vote with their wallet and consider other poker rooms
    Yes, this. +1

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    forbidden information will not be shown in game.
    It will still be available in NC via analysis and tools->player notes. Also probably via the replayer
    I like it, so the forbiden stats will just not been shown in the HUD for stars tables but we can still use them for db analysis, the replayer and other poker rooms, thats cool, and what about the posibility of a graphical way to display stats instead of the badges, maybe something like Jivaro circles around the player avatar and the ability to select what stats to show in there? is there a chance of you doing something like that?

tx

I play on PS, it is going to be difficult for me to play on many rooms since in France there are only PS and Winamax with a good traffic.
    some thoughts and questions:
    - will badges still available offline on replayer?
    - as badges & others won't be allowed during play, I guess there are still possibilities to transform theses badges offline into notes and theses notes can be send to like for example the PS notes editor or simply into the HEM note. kind of offline players profiling and makes notes that will available during playing as a text form or color coding with notes?
    - maybe develop cyborg notes ?

Is there a link / something official for these pokerstars new rules ?
    Last edited by kdash; 08-31-2015 at 11:33 AM.