NotCaddy Icon still not coming on

Default NotCaddy Icon still not coming on

hello everyone,

for what ever reason the notecaddy icon is not coming on in my hud stats. i have uninstall and the resinstall the holdem manager2 serveral time. i have double checked and gone thru all of the setting, and checked default codes. is there away to uninstall and reinstall the note caddy app serpate on your computer from holdem manager. everything else i have tried has not seem to work. and have reset notes on note caddy appp. where hit file go to reset notes. and sugestions thanks rounder4

HM2 -> HUD Settings -> General Settings -> Common settings -> Show note icon ?

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    HM2 -> HUD Settings -> General Settings -> Common settings -> Show note icon ?
    thank you for feedback from the form. i have the gone thru the settings and the note caddy icon is showing that it on in the general setting. from the instruction above. but for whatever reason the color yellow is not appearing. and no notes are being generated. but the scartted diagram is coming on and still add my own hand written notes. thanks rounder4

No direction but to trust the final destination

Sorry for delayed responses. This is a tough week all things considered...

If you installed a coaching pack NoteCaddy Coaching Packs those generally don't use the note icon which is why it'd be blank.

If that's not the case then it is likely due to corrupted settings. You can clear all these and let it rebuild

Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thank you for responding back to the form posting. I do not have any coaching packages so that is definetly ruled out. Went thru and opened the file folder, and i am not able to find any of the following

caddysettings.xml
    caddylayout.xml
    noteDefinitionsLayout.xml
    colorDefinitionsLayout.xml
    defaultmappings.xml
    caddyReportNewHandsLayout.xml
    caddyReportNewNotesLayout.xml

to delete out. My best guess that for what ever reason it did not go thru when i did the update for holdem manager 2. I could careless about keeping old hand history. I am thinking how about we just scrap the old licence number and start over with new ones. I have used notecaddy for many years and this is first time i have had this happen. I have sent data file to customer services at holdem manager and there are showing everything works fine from the data file. But any i have wasted enough time on this for today.

We are scheduling a remote support appointment with you.

As Fozzy said in email, this is not a licensing issue, so the new license will not solve it.

Did you look for these files in:

For Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default another B.S. day since notecaddy app does not work

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We are scheduling a remote support appointment with you.

As Fozzy said in email, this is not a licensing issue, so the new license will not solve it.

Did you look for these files in:

For Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    since i hit the update version for holdem manager 2 app. still is not working. they did a remote support and deleted a couple of bad file. went thru and double checked everything for a 1 1/2 and where unable to get anything fixed. so know i now it not in my computer the software is not working correctting all due to a very simple update. oh well for anthing working right. the note caddy app auto note feature still does not work. just another rip off services thru the internet. there IT support has notes of everything they worked on. like this form message is really do any good. since they refused to do anything about there software issues. rounder4

I don't know what they tried via the remote session but often times a database gets corrupt and random things stop working. If you go into the NC app and click file->synchronize->synchronize notes to text file, do you see a notepad with lots of notes? Or do you get some sort of error?
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I am very sorry this has taken too long to resolve. Please add me on skype. User:

caddyfire

and I will do a remote session. If I can't get it working I will refund your purchase price. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please understand that there is a very unusual situation ongoing http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html that is causing a big distraction for the NC family

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I am very sorry this has taken too long to resolve. Please add me on skype. User:

caddyfire

and I will do a remote session. If I can't get it working I will refund your purchase price. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please understand that there is a very unusual situation ongoing http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html that is causing a big distraction for the NC family
    what ever