no UO RFI%

Thread: no UO RFI%

Default no UO RFI%

Hi, I'm using W10, latest version of HM2. In my leakbuster by position report I have the UO PFR% selected in the stats window and it's always been in there. However, when I search the actual report there is no UO PFR% column. Only noticed it recently and I can't imaging it's anything to do with me upgrading my system and installing w10 but that is the only change I've made. If I want my UO PFR% I have to filter for each position and filter for unopened.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

You can add the RFI stat to the position report or any report and it will show the total RFI for each row.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You can add the RFI stat to the position report or any report and it will show the total RFI for each row.
    Yeah I'm aware of this... it just isn't showing in the report despite being added in the stats menu. I can successfully add other stats to the report, but not UO RFI%.

The missing stats can be shown if you right click one of the column headings and enable the stat. Sometimes they are added but not enabled. Once enabled you may have to scroll to the right, hold the left mouse button over the stat you just enabled then drag it back to the left to the proper column where you want it aligned.

If you continue to have problems:

- Close HM2 and then delete:
    - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\ColumnSettings
    - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Config\ColumnSettings
    - Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    - Start HM2 again
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    The missing stats can be shown if you right click one of the column headings and enable the stat. Sometimes they are added but not enabled. Once enabled you may have to scroll to the right, hold the left mouse button over the stat you just enabled then drag it back to the left to the proper column where you want it aligned.
    Thanks, this worked. Didn't know this feature existed.

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.