2.0.0.8379 Beta Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom - Updated Sep 12th - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Hello support.

Cash Zoom NLHE. HM2 8376 + PokerStars UK Build 10879
    The 8376 fix works very well but yesterday & today the table HUD stops updating after an hour or two
    The HUDs are on the table, but are stuck on the hand when the updating stopped

I THINK THE Hands continue to be imported correctly into my PS hands folder & HM2 continues to read them & moves them to the archive folder, but I need to check if that's true next time
    I THINK the Hero HUD keeps updating, but I need to check if that true next time

I also get a red flag about incorrect clock, but I've had that regularly for weeks & it's a false alarm

To fix the HUD problem I close PS & HM2 & relaunch HM2 & then PS

No CPU or memory increase
    I don't have AV except Windows Defender
    Defender & Firewall exceptions are all correct as per the FAQ

I will monitor & see if the problem keeps occurring

QUESTION: Has HM2 got any new zoom dlls or exes that I need to add to exceptions etc?
    I am also wondering if it's a UK PS server problem, but I doubt it
    Last edited by _Loki_; 09-08-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please also send the audit-folder.ini from c:\programfiles\pokerstars (if you have a 64-bit OS, it will be programfiles (x86).
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    It just sounds better than "my god"
    I watch European films in the native languages & I pick up a lot of words that way. I'm not a fan of most Hollywood stuff, but European cinema is very good.
    hehe ok, was confused to read German here.

When you find out what the problem is please put the info here
    I'm going Linux, but I haven't decided how to handle Windows which I need for HM2 & some graphics programs. I might just run two PCs. Not sure.
    The hud works now!
    In the end, reinstallation of Holdemmanager did the trick for some reason. It was a fresh installation before so I am not sure how that could have fixed it but it did. I haven't tested the Database usage from two instances yet but i will do so later.
    Well, i am happy i can play again.

Loki, feel free to contact me if you need more tips or anything related to palying poker on Linux, i am doing it for a couple of years now, mostly as a recreational loosing player tho. Add me as a friend or something, so we don't go off topic any further.

Hi Chris. I will do all this if the problem reoccurs:
    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please enable the Settings [...] also send the audit-folder.ini from c:\programfiles\pokerstars
    My query right now is this:
    ...I will monitor [...] QUESTION: Has HM2 got any new zoom dlls or exes that I need to add to exceptions etc?

Well done getting it going

Quote Originally Posted by sxe View Post
    Loki, feel free to contact me if you need more tips or anything related to palying poker on Linux, i am doing it for a couple of years now, mostly as a recreational loosing player tho.
    Will do. And thank you for reporting back.

Hi Chris. I will do all this if the problem reoccurs:

My query right now is this:

no, we updated the dll/exe files but no names changed and we did not add any new files that need exceptions. We are planning another fastfold update to address a few outlying issues but not sure how long that will take.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Beta has been updated to 8379. It includes a fix for Partypoker/Bwin HUD issue when players had different screen and account names, as well as PokerStars Zoom HUD update for Delta Antliae and Delta Boötis tables.

You can download new beta here.

HUD stopped working on 888 with the latest update 8379, are you aware?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)