Would Like to Know Table Type When Reviewing Hands - PLO8 vs. PLO

Default Would Like to Know Table Type When Reviewing Hands - PLO8 vs. PLO

I would like to request the ability to view what type of table I am looking at when reviewing hands under the REPORTS - OVERALL tabs. I play PLO8 and PLO and can't see what type of table the hand was played on without going to another tab. I understand I can review them by game type if I go to the BY STAKES tab, but I would like to be able to review all of my hands in one place regardless of the type of table it was. Thanks.

No matter what way you'll use, you'l either see the hands all mixed in the hands view, or will only see one type at at time. You can also use Sessions by Table, but again, you'll see only that type in the bottom hands view. It is not possible to see the type in the handsview.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I understand it's not possible now, but since each individual hand is already associated with the game type in the database, I was wondering if a future release could show the game type when reviewing the hand, e.g. when looking at the hand in the replayer perhaps there would be a small text string in a corner that, for example, would show $0.50/$1.00 PL O8 or $0.50/$1.00 PL Omaha.

Exact details are not always available. We list the table name and other information from the hand history file. But not every site provides details.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

It would be nice though if that information, whatever it is, could be overlayed on the replayer, but then again I might be the only person who would find that useful. I just like to run through all my hands at the same time and it's not always readily apparent what type of table I'm looking at.

Has anyone ever brought up possibly modifying the BY STAKES tab so there are check boxes next to each game type and you could then pick and choose which game types you want to look at simultaneously? Might be something else that would only be useful to myself...

Hold the CTRL key while clicking more than one row to select both to show in the hands view column.

This works with most windows programs.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)