PostgreSQL database Problem (windows 10 problem)

Default PostgreSQL database Problem (windows 10 problem)

Hello, I scrolled through threads but there seems not be something for this since the issue is relatively new I would presume. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and my problems began. I had 0 problems with Postg for the last few years on Windows 7. Anyway, my problem seems to happen when my computer goes to sleep and wakes back up. Or, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I downloaded the FAQ video on POSTG problems but it didn't really resolve my issue. Restarting resolves my issue but it's annoying to have to keep doing it like 4 times throught out the day just because I take a break etc. This is the screen I get:

05ed8aa722981ce9e582236f8a24013c.png

then this:

d402055ac4f29d724ddff470bc717d0c.png

then this:

5e6fc021b56159d124447983f295e87c.png

Help Please

The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer and is required to install PostgreSQL. In some versions it is not started automatically and it will just give an error when trying to connect to PostgreSQL. You need to verify it is turned on via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties and choose startup type: automatic so it will be started automatically next time your PC reboots.

Which version of postgresql is installed? One of our remote support techs has discovered a PSQL/Win10 issue on some systems that can only be solved by restoring the old Windows version or installing PSQL 8.3. This is not a HM2 issue and is something that Microsoft/PSQL need to resolve. If you do not want to go back to a previous version of PSQL you can use this FAQ to switch to the older version of PSQL.

via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties and choose startup type: automatic so it will be started automatically next time your PC reboots.

That worked, via Start.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)