Migrating DB

Thread: Migrating DB

Default Migrating DB

Hello,

I have tried going through the other threads regarding this as well as the FAQ.

I am not seeing all of the hands on my laptop after importing all the hands from my PC HM2archive. I also did a backup of the pc's db and restored it to the laptop.

Does restoring the db alone guarantee that all the hands get imported? Even after importing my HM2 archive as well?

Thanks

Backup/restore should recreate the database completely making the importing of the archive unnecessary if they had already been imported to the database before the backup was done. Did it find all duplicates when importing the archive to the restored database?

Hi Fozzy,

LTNS and that is a good thing lol

I did a reimport of hands in the db on my pc and it did find duplicates with some errors. I then exported the db, and restored it on my laptop. I should say that the pc db is short of hands as well, even after importing the HM2Archive AND the hand histories.

I even created a new db per Udbrky's suggestion in another thread. So I am thinking that there may be an issue with the hand histories.

I played some new hands on the laptop. I see them saved to the HD. I can open the c:\BlackChipPoker folder but does have the readonly flag on it. I did attrib -r -s on the BCP folder. I have also set up a manual and Auto import in the clients settings and verified that it can see the folders.

Even with the new hands from the other day, they do not show up in Active Session.

MileHiDave.zip

I followed the priority support suggestions.

Any thoughts?

I have zipped up the BCP hh's and attached them here.

I get the same hands (46) in HM2 and PT4 on this sample. Are they not showing correctly for you?

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please email to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)