This is an official release for 22.214.171.12464.
You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to previous official release here.
Windows 10 users:
Microsoft introduced some bugs with Windows 10 release that they are aware of and are trying to resolve. If you are experiencing any issues inside HM2 with switching between reports and are using one of the following regional settings: Finnish, Norwegian or Serbian, please change the setting to English (US). We are monitoring the issue and will make more changes for proper regional support once Microsoft addresses these issues.Release notes:NoteCaddy users:
HM2 will automatically create popup backups during Coaching package import. To improve performance, please regularly remove unnecessary popup backups.
Popup designer FAQ
- HM-8714 - HUD - Resolved an issue with Popup error that showed up for some users after upgrading to Windows 10
- HM-8712 - Full Tilt - Added HUD support for new ring game multi-entry tables
- HM-8701 - Ipoker Beta - Added HUD support for new Ipoker client
- HM-8702 - Ipoker Beta - Added handhistory importing for new Ipoker client (We recommend using new database when playing on Ipoker Beta client)
- HM-8699 - PokerStars Zoom - Resolved an issue with HUD not working for some players
- HM-8644 - FullTilt Rush - Added HUD support for 6max Rush tournaments (Beta - please leave feedback in release thread)
- HM-8697 - WPN - Tournament HUD support for new client
- NoteCaddy - Automatic HUD import when importing Premum HUDs / Coaching packages
- SngWiz2 - Resolved 3-way equity bug
- SngWiz2 - Improved game status updating in hands grid
- SngWiz2 - Fixed Prev/Next buttons