Recent HUD Data Not Refreshing Properly?

Default Recent HUD Data Not Refreshing Properly?

I am using the AJA NC HUD. I've been in touch with Alan about this problem and he referred me here to post.

My problem is that pop-up data differs dramatically between the on-table HUD. The Replayer data seems to be correct.

Here is a composite image of two screenshots. The data is from a single, one-table session using a clean database.

AJAHUDCompos.png

The left column is data from the on-table HUD. The right column is data from the Replayer. The top row is from an earlier sample, the bottom from a later sample.

Between samples, I "reset notes" and recompiled, which caused the on-table HUD to update some of the stats. Prior to the "reset", the on-table HUD was showing "RFI (Raise First In)" and "C" (Call) as "0 percent". I knew this to be incorrect, as I had raised first in three or four times in my first seven hands.

At the time I "reset notes" and updated the data, I had not raised since hand seven (or so). When notes were reset, the on-table HUD "RFI" and "C" changed to reflect some, but not all, of the early raise hands. It still did not match the Replayer stats.

Looking at the latter sample, it can be seen that the on-table HUD is missing much data since the reset.

Here is a portion of Alan's email to me:

"The replayer and the HUD take data from the same source. It would appear that your live table popups are not loading recent data immediately. When you open the replayer it retrieves all the data up to that moment.

It looks like the HUD data is being updated hand for hand since you have the same number of hands.

I'm not sure why your HUD popups wouldn't update on each hand. It's easy to see if the on table HUD is update by the hand count. I've never checked the popups. Maybe it's a processor issue where it's not constantly refreshing the popup? Maybe NC/HM2 has it set to refresh more slowly so popups will instantly appear? You can ask NC in his 2p2 support thread in the commercial forum."

Any ideas? ThanX!

No direction but to trust the final destination

red.png

What do you have for those settings? I think for AJA most people have both selected but sometimes have to turn the top one off for it to update. This is unique to this pack and not everyone so very difficult to understand
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I originally had the top one DE-selected and the bottom one checked. Alan suggested that I try checking "Update HUD immediately", but that seems to have had no effect. It is currently selected.

No direction but to trust the final destination

My apologies for the inconvenience. Please submit a system report How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki

Please post in this thread once you do so I know to look for it
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)